Jihyo just smile and gave him a slight bow, excusing herself. Then she walk to her car, drove away, alone.

All of them look at Jong kook, he just shrugs his shoulders and gave the elders a slight bow and also walk to his car and drove off, in a different direction as Jihyo's.

"What happened, Kwang soo?" Ji Sukjin asked the closest donseang.

He also shrugs his shoulders

He also shrugs his shoulders. He sighed.

The night almost end, Haha excuse himself, claiming that he have to take care of his children at home. Little that they know, all his children and his wife actually in Bali having their holiday.

Haha drove to Jong kook place. He and Kwang soo have the access to his hyung apartment, they know the password too. He enter his Hyung apartment and straight away look for his Hyung. Jong kook can't be found anywhere.

"Shit!" He ran out and drove to a place.

At the same time at Jihyo

"Unnie! Unnie!! Open your door!! I have your password, I will enter if you still refuse to answer me!" Hyun ah, Jihyo manager, PA and best friend.

She waited for 15 minutes, she cannot wait anymore, she enter the apartment, looking for Jihyo.

"UNNIE! UNNIE! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Jihyo is nowhere to be seen.

"SHIT!" She run out from Jihyo's apartment and drove away.

Its 0400hrs.

"HYUNG! What are you doing?! I thought you not drinking until new year? You promise me yesterday, remember!! You just drank yesterday!! And now you are drunk! What's your problem now?!!" Haha tried drag out Jong kook, well he is just not strong enough.

"Hyung!! WAKE UP!!" Haha gave Jong kook a slap. He know he need to do that.

Jong kook look at Haha and smiles, he drag his donseang and gave him a hug

"Haha-yaaa..... Ha. Dong. Hoon. I miss you... its been soooo long since i saw you.... come give your hyung a kiss..." Jong kook talking nonsense.