Chapter 38: Selfish Wish

Magsimula sa umpisa

“Why?”

“Because I can make them my slave” CL laughs.

“That is so weird… I expected one of you would pick GD for some reason” Shindong says.

Kangin claps. “Me too! I’m actually thinking CL would”

“Think about it, it’s practically wise to pick him. He’s G Dragon!”

“I would!” Yesung says whilst sitting beside me. “One because he’s my friend, (two) he always finds a way to make things happen, (three) he’ll probably write songs while on the island and I get to sing them then after our exile we would come back and do the collab on stage, (four) I want to get to know his friends…”

“You mean girls… like Kiko…”

“No. I was pertaining to designers and musicians” Yesung clears up defensively. “If I want to meet friends like Kiko, I could have asked GD about it before you know…”

“How long has been Kiko and GD been together?” the guys asked 2NE1 innocently.

Aiisssshhh… Why do GD and Kiko have to be brought up at a time like this? My eyes went straight where Dara is. She’s acting calm but her smile has completely faded and both her hands are shaking while holding the cup.

“I bet it’s years. How long has it been since their first dating scandal got out in the open? 4 years ago?” one commented while waiting for the girls to respond.

“We also see a lot of GD articles with her in Japan through out those years…”

The 2NE1 members also look like they’re uneasy to talk about it aswell, and would just like to skip the conversation. We can’t excuse ourselves and take Dara away either because it will make things suspicious. So we just have to bear with it and wait till it ends.

“Seriously guys, how can you ask them that?” Eunhyuk, who just knew about everything earlier, reacted aggressively. I thought he was going to throw it away, instead he found a way to put an end to it. “It’s a YG secret. They can’t talk about it with us. Come on”

God knows how much I am thankful to Eunhyuk at that very moment. He did something that I couldn’t. I’ve realized ‘him knowing wasn’t bad afterall’. Yeah he can be stupid sometimes, but he always got my back.

Honestly, we can’t really blame the others as well, it’s not their intention to hurt anyone, they don’t know anything. They’ve dropped the topic before they can even create more damage on Dara.

The round continued and when it was my turn. “Eunhyuk” I answered.

“Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh….~~~ ” The guys reacted in disbelief, with their eyes squinted at me. “Liar!”

Yesung taps his hand on my shoulder hard. “We’d rather hear you being cheesy than lie, man”

“What? It’s true!” I looked at everyone. “Who do you want me to say?”

“We don’t know” they acted as if they really don’t know. But obviously they’re just forcing me to say out her name. Should I say it? Should I fall into their trap?

“Fine… Dara noona… I will bring Dara noona” I said shyly while bowing my head.

“Hoooo!” The guys crowed with hyena grins. Clearly that’s what their aiming for in the first place.

However, even though I just want to smile and laugh how ridiculous they are with their teasing, I couldn’t. I was more worried for Dara. Even if she broke out a smile, I know she was feeling differently.