Chapter Eighteen: Blue Dream

Start from the beginning

"First things first we have to get past this first date." Ashton said grinning.

"Technically this isn't our first date." I said raising a brow. Ashton chuckled and caressed my thighs.

"This is our first date that we've had in a while." Ashton said. "Let's cherish it, don't move too fast."

"You've always been one for putting things off." I said whining.

"I have my reasons." he smiled softly.

"Well they better be legitimate reasons because I'm tired of waiting." I said my eyes level with his. His eyes danced with excitement and knowing.

"When it comes you'll be glad you waited." Ashton said. "I promise."

"God, I've missed you." I said cupping his cheek. He sighed and pulled me into him.

"I know." he said softly. "I've missed you too."

"I'm sorry." I said genuinely apologetic. "I really am."

"Don't be, cupcake." Ashton said and kissed my forehead. "It wasn't just you." I nuzzled in his neck and inhaled.

"You smell the same." I said smiling against his skin.

"Don't let me start smelling you in public, that would look really weird." Ashton chuckled. "But who cares?"

"I do." I said now face to face with him. He raised a brow. "There's only one place and only one place where you can sniff me."

"Yeah?" he asked inching closer to me. "Where's that at, cupcake?"

"In a bed." I said smirking.

"Who's bed exactly?" Ashton asked obviously amused by this conversation.

"Yours." I said under my breath.

"Huh? I couldn't hear that." Ashton said grinning and inching closer and closer to the point I could feel his breath fanning my face.

"I said yours." I said lowly.

"Right. And guess what else is mine." Ashton said smirking again.

"What?" I asked amused.

"You." he said his lips brushing mine. "And I can do whatever I want with you and to you." I breathed a laugh and brushed my lips against his in return. As soon as we were about to kiss this sharp, annoying noise interrupted us.

"ASHTON!" I heard a girl squeak, Ashton and I both turned the girl. "I-I meant Alpha Ashton."

"Yes?" Ashton asked pulling me back to his chest, where I was warm. The girl looked at me then at Ashton then back to a group of girls that kept talking amongst themselves and looking at Ashton and myself, she kept doing this and it was really starting to annoy me. "Yes, Lily."

"Oh, um, I just wanted to meet your... soul mate." the girl choked out. I squinted my eyes at her obviously not stupid.

"Hi, I'm Myra." I said from where I was, it was impolite and improper but she interrupted us when we were having a moment.

"I'm Lilian Jones." the girl said. "But everyone calls me Lily, actually only Ashton." I just chuckled amused.

"Cute." I said.

"Is that all you came for, Lilian?" Ashton asked dryly.

"Oh, no, I wanted to know how long you two have been together." Lily said.

"Why? Because you think he was cheating on me for you?" I asked with a raised brow. "I have a question for you, when were you with Ashton, Lily." I asked bitterly.