Chapter Eighteen: Blue Dream

Mulai dari awal

"How do you even manage to keep everyone under control?" I asked really curious.

"I'm a dangerous man." Ashton said. "But honestly I'm just a likable guy, a good alpha."

"You are a likable guy." I said smiling.

"So far you've been an interesting girl." Ashton said smiling back at me.

"Uh..." the boys said stepping in front of us both.

"What?" Ashton and I asked in unison.

"What?! What do you mean what?! What are you doing here!" Zyre asked his eyes wide.

"What are you doing with Ashton!" Seth said.

"What are you doing with Myra!" Callum asked.

"What the hell happened between you two!" Kyle asked.

"Look like you two made up." Raziel said his hands in his pockets. "Cute."

"Well." I stared.

"I'm sure we can tell you the extended version some other time. Myra and I haven't solved anything." Ashton said smiling.

"That's the thing, what is there to solve?" I asked smiling also. The guys just stared.

"Your relationship. That's what needed fixing, now what's going on?" Zyre asked concerned.

"I'm on a date." I said.

"This is really confusing." Seth said rubbing his temples.

"Wait, so are you telling us... forget it, just trying to figure it out makes my head hurt." Kyle said.

"Are you coming home with her or...?" Callum asked. Ashton looked at me.

"Depends on how tonight goes." Ashton said.

"Tonight will be perfect." I said. Ashton laughed. "What?" I asked smiling up at him.

"Nothing's perfect." Ashton said pulling me up on his lap so I was facing him. "Or at least that's what someone told me." I rolled my eyes.

"I said no one's perfect." the boys just stared at us not knowing what to do.

"We're just... gonna enjoy this night. Don't stay out too late, Myra." Zyre said his eyes narrowed. I nodded and he left and went over to a group of girls.

"So is Zyre your father now or what?" Ashton asked amused.

"No, he's the one who actually gets up to take me to school, because I don't ever feel like driving that early in the day." I said.

"Well, that's eight hours of your day, what else do you do? You never told me." Ashton asked genuinely interested.

"Cheerleading, again. Theatre, Dancing and Art." I said.

"A cheerleader, an actress, a dancer, and an artist." Ashton said nodding in approval. "Seems like you have a full schedule."

"Not full enough, which is why I'll be stopping by Ashton's uptight ole job every now and then." I said nudging him. Ashton raised his brow.

"No, you're not." Ashton chuckled. "That place is too dangerous for you."

"You also said all these guys here would eat me alive if I came here. I don't think I've been approached by any random guys." I said tapping my chin. "So yeah, I'll be coming around."

"You're so unreasonable." Ashton complained. I met his eyes and smiled.

"I'm sure you could even that out a bit." I smirked a bit.