Chapter 34: Far Away

Start from the beginning

“No maam, the shuttle is running a little late. But don’t worry it’s on its way, probably after 5 - 8 minutes it’s here”

“How about that bus? Can’t we ride that?” Chaerin pointed at the bus in a not so far away distance from us. It has also the mark of the hotel on it.

“I’m sorry maam but we can’t. It was reserved for someone else”

We all chuckled as he bows his heads in apology.

“We’re just kidding you know” Chaerin says. We’re just trying to get comfortable with Setia for he looks kinda stiff and shy. “Like why would we use that, there’s only four of us”

“You can if you want really big space. The bus can accommodate 12-15 heads, it’s usually used for group of tourists or really big family” he informed us.

Not long after, the shuttle van that’s for us has arrived and took us to the paradise.

Truly it’s such a beautiful resort, with such breath taking view. It has a lot of pools and it’s by the sea. And the more we drive pass everywhere, the more we fall in love with the place.

My dream of getting married in Bali has once again relived. Imagine a beach or a garden wedding, and I’m walking down the aisle with a beautiful view of the sunset… then by the end of my trails stands him, the right guy, the guy who I will spend the rest of my life with and the person I will cherish and love the most.

Kyaaahhh… Too romantic~

“Aigoo… look at her. Day dreaming again…” I heard Bommie commented from the sides. “Don’t think about honeymoon yet, Dara, go date and get married first”

I pulled a sceptical face upon hearing that and sat next to her. All of us three were sitting comfortably at the lobby while our fierce leader handles all the matters on the front desk for check in.

“Tell me honestly, when you were imagining out there, who were you thinking to be with?” she askes me in a very teasing tone. Judging by that glare, I can already guess who she thinks it is.

But meh~ sadly my imagination didn’t show any identity of the guy or whatsoever. It can be Donghae, Jiyong, Kang Dong Won or Chaerin any time. And I told her that but she was displeased and even called me a “liar! You’re obviously thinking about Hae”

I haven’t told them about anything that has happened, with Jiyong and with Donghae. I just don’t feel like bothering them on another of my perplexing drama. And to hear other people’s comments and remark would only drive me insane and puzzled. So for now, yeah, I’m mum about it.

While we stay longer waiting, Minzy asked a question towards our guide, out of nowhere. “Setia, what does your name mean?”

“Loyal” Setia responded without any hesitations. Ooooooohhhhh~ we reacted together in amazement.

“Does that mean you’ll be loyal to us?” Bommie says, squinting her eyes charmingly at him. Setia chuckles and nods his head in agreement. “Whatever we do, whatever you hear and see you’ll keep it a secret all right!”

After check in we were sent to our rooms right away. And we were in utter shock.

YG has reserved a suite for us with 2 huge bedrooms, 2 baths, a gigantic sala, and an overlooking lounge. I’m sharing rooms with Chaerin of course. And Bom x Minzy takes the other.

We can’t stop saying whoa to every little thing that we see in that room, Bommie cries hardly in joy seeing that gigantic bathrub, Minzy switches on the tv in their room and starts channeling away, I started taking pictures here and there, Chaerin went over the bed quickly and have a feel of how comfy it is.