Chapter 32: My Confession

Start from the beginning

“Were you just drunk that time?”

“No… I was perfectly fine”

“Then why?” Dara stares at him.

“Do you really wanna know?” He asks. In a way more of like, is she sure she’s ready to hear it?

Dara nodded her head slowly and in uncertainty.

Donghae went silent for a while, gathering all the courage he can get. This is it, Hae. This is the chance. Hooha… His heart was beating in such exaggeration. Just be honest and tell her, “Because I…”

“Dara, I...”

“I lo… ---“ 

**GRRRROOOOWWWWWLLLLL~~~~~**

Dot. Dot. Dot.

Eh? What was that?

Dara’s face stiffens as blood rises to her face. Omo, why now?

Donghae can’t help but burst out in laughter.

“Ya… It’s not funny” Dara says cutely and embarrassed. “Last time I ate was this morning...”

He continues to laugh to his side.

“Don’t laugh it’s embarassing~”

“Come on, let’s have you fed first” he heads back to the car.

“But we’re still not done talking”

“We’ll talk while eating”

“Aniyo… Hae, this is serious…”

**Growl~~~**

Aish really… this tummy completely ruins the mood.

“I won’t be able to talk seriously with Dara's monster tummy whining loudly like that” Donghae smiles at her, in a tease.

Dara sighs. What can she do? She too won’t be able to concentrate on the topic if she keeps feeling embarrassed how loud her hunger is. Still. Can't we just...

She went to her car seat and silently buckles her seat belt.

"Ready to go?"

Dara looks away. her brows creased and high.

Seeing that places a lump on Donghae's throat.

How do i deal this now?

"Are you guys still heading back to the dorm?” Bigbang asks seeing 2NE1 lead to the main door exit.

“Ani… We’re going home to our houses. We still have a lot to pack” CL responded, hugging Rilakumma tightly to her arms. “how about you? You’re still not going home yet?”

“We still have to wait for sajangnim”

“He’s not coming, his secretary said” Minzy informed them.

“He is. He called us. That’s why we’re here” Daesung says. “To discuss some… matters

A bell rings in Bom’s mind, and she frees herself from TOP’s embrace. “Hul!~ Where is Donghae?”