New years (special)

.

"Jun~~" Minghao said before back hugging Jun. He pressed his face on Jun's back, not saying another word and he stayed there for a few seconds.

Jun smirked as he continued buttoning up his white long sleeve shirt.

Its been a year since Jun and minghao had officially became a couple. And who knew that minghao actually acts clingy towards his lover, he would even do things that Jun absolutely loved; indescribable things. (A/n: that are better left unsaid becus im too innocent *not* heh)

Minghao peeked from Jun's shoulder looking at how Jun is kinda struggling with his formal wear. "Let me help with that", he reached for the untied necktie, letting the mirror in front of them guide him.

Jun and Minghao are attending a party. Their company party to celebrate the upcoming new year. All of the workers and friends are invited, even their parents who flew all the way from china to attend. At this same party is where they also plan to announce their relationship to the public; The relationship of two great people, Xu Minghao the great painter/photographer who was known all over the world, and Jun a young president of a company.

Minghao finished tying up Jun's tie "There you go-" he said before Jun turned around to face him.

Jun cupped minghao's cheeks and smiled "thanks", he gave a small peck on the nose before walking away to get his coat still smiling to himself because he was able to catch a glimpse of how flustered minghao has gotten after the small peck.

"Are you ready to go minghao?" Jun grabbed the keys from the counter top. "Yep"

~~~~~~

The couple entered the party together, holding each other's hands. It was really a sight to see for those rumor hungry rich people who had come just to see heir, and his soon to be announced partner.

Mutters filled the venue and it bothered minghao so much, he heard things along the lines of "the eldest son is actually a no good gay?" And "first the youngest son had a relationship with a maid, now the eldest turns out to be gay? I wonder how would the parents react"

Minghao's hand tightened around Jun's, and he bit his lower lip. Jun noticed this and let go of minghao.

He immediately looked for Jun by instinct for fear of loosing him, he was surprised at the feeling of Jun's arm snaking around his waist pulling him closer "don't listen to them, focus only on me" Jun whispered dangerously, he tried burying up his anger to not cause a scene in the party he and his parent's worked hard to prepare for.

When they finally got out of crowd, Jun led Minghao to a table and made him sit down "looks like our friends aren't here yet" he sighed "ill go get our parents, do you mind staying here a bit hao??". Minghao just nodded and helped himself with some wine that was on the table.

He stared at the wine, swirling it around the glass gently before tasting it. Soon, Jun had already disappeared in the crowd.

Minghao was just minding his business when a girl approached him, she was almost doll-like with a beautiful thin body, golden curled hair and she was in an elegant dress; but she was not someone to be messed with because Minghao could tell that she has a powerful background based on how she presents herself.

"hello, is someone sitting here" she gestured for the seat right next minghao "no..." he said and continued drinking his wine. she sat right next to him, eyeing his every move which made minghao uncomfortable. minghao looked around the venue hoping for one of his friends or jun to pop up but no one did, so he is stuck there.

"ok im going to be straight forward with you Xu Minghao", minghao looked at her weirdly 'how did she know my name' he thought. she slammed pictures of him and jun on numerous dates "what..." minghao stared at the pictures. 'so this girl is a stalker...wtf'