Jun

Jun's POV

Right now im in a meeting with my parents they are deciding on a new product that should bring the company sales up. But right now i dont hear anything interesting about the man's proposal, I could tell my dad is not interested at all either. "And thats all...." the man said ending the presentation, finally i could get out of here.
"So Junhui what do you think?"my father suddenly asked for my opinion, but im not ready... i just sat there thinking.
the product that I've been thinking for a long time came up.
"How about making the famous chocolate brands into ice cream?", i dont know if they will agree to that but might as well mention it. "Go on...." my father said he seemed interested by my idea "for example hersheys, reeses etc. make them into an ice cream flavor" we did this to our cookies n' cream product where we put oreos as the cookies.
"We will think about it, then how about our milk products?" my father just shot another question at me, i started to think again. The problem with our milk products is that they don't sell well because of the rival companies, the kids somehow prefer other products than ours we even started to make famous cartoons characters as the products mascot and even did those buy 5 get 1 free that you see in supermarkets. I cant think of anything else, i'll just say something to get out of here. "How about that Ube flavored milk that was talked about before?" it was pretty good actually my friends liked it but it suddenly disappeared because it was just a test product. "Well it was discontinued sir" a woman that is sitting across the table said, "well give it a chance also the melon flavored one.
There aren't anymore presentations "alright the meetings done" my father said and stood up as well as my mom. I grabbed my notebook and went out with them, seconds later the workers also stood up and went out leaving the meeting room empty.

I followed my parents to the elevator and pressed the going up button "you did well" my mother said and my father agreed. "How about the other board members?" I said unsure wether they liked the idea with the ice cream. "Im sure that they liked it, they might be contacting those companies already" my mother said "the other companies will agree to this because it will be beneficial to their chocolate products and since our company's ice cream products are famous many consumers will buy it" my father said.

We reached the floor where our offices are in we got out and me and my parents went on different directions.

I worked for the whole day, all of the given tasks are done. I said good bye to my fathers secretary "good bye sir" was her reply. I made my way to my car which was ready outside while i was driving i got a call from Wonwoo my friend, I didn't have to get my phone and use it while driving because that would be dangerous but instead i pressed a button in my car and it answered the call because my phone is wirelessly connected to my car (a/n: thats some fancy car) I now hear wonwoo's voice "hey you wanna have a drink?" Wonwoo said, "just the two of us?" I made a left and now i see the local park in my right which i passed by. "no...seungcheol will be there and mingyu" he said, "alright see you later" he ended the call and i drove to the place where we usually have a drink.
I entered the bar and walk around to find those guys, finally i saw them sitting and talking by the far end of the place. "Hey.." i greeted them and they greeted me back, i sat down we talked about random things while drinking.
"Jeonghan asked me a favor yesterday" seungcheol said, "and whats it about?" Wonwoo asked while im just sitting there quietly drinking , " he said his friend is a famous painter and photographer and they got this idea of starting an exhibit", seungcheol said and taking a sip "he knows someone like that?" Mingyu suddenly asked "yah...his name is...the8? Something like that?" Seungcheol cant really remember his name, land do you know this person?" Wonwoo asked, "i guess?....not really, i met him once because of Jeonghan but we didn't really talk", "so your helping them?", "yah", "since Jeonghan asked him he will do it" they laughed and teased seungcheol but i just continued to drink "hey the names the8 right....he is pretty good he posts pics in the internet" mingyu said and showed his phone. But I didnt care i stopped listening to their conversation and focused on the playing music. They are just talking about some painter nothing interesting.
We didn't go home drunk we were heavy drinkers the only thing bad that happened is that Mingyu broke a cup for some reason. I changed my clothes and went to sleep

Minghao's POV (same time)

Jeonghan didn't went home yesterday and just arrived now its 11:00 pm though. "Hey minghao!!" Jeonghan called my name and entered my room, again without my permission "Seungcheol is helping us!" He said with a smile "oh really he actually agreed" i am shocked, "yah!!"
"Why did you arrive just now? Its 11 pm" i asked jeonghan, he doesn't really go out that much, "seungcheol drank before going home so i had to take care of that" he answered "then what about yesterday where were you?" I asked another question. Jeonghan didn't answered and saw my finished painting "whoa your already done?" Jeonghan walked towards it, changing to subject.
"Yah its ready"

"Its really good"

"Where did you get the idea of painting this?" He stares at the painting analyzing every detail

"When we went to japan" i answered,
"Man...your amazing" he compliments me, "anyway, good night you better sleep early" he he exits the room.

Author:
Ok hows the story so far?
I hope you guys like it 😅
Jeongcheol in this story is kinda dating?, their relationship is complicated sooo *coughs* anyway im not sure if i can include all member in this.

Oh yah did you guys saw the monteen/moncarat april fools thing it was really funny, many fans were confused some were even scared😂😂

Note: the pic was taken in japan