"Why?" I asked smiling, already knowing it's a pickup line.

"Because abra-ca-dayam girl" he said with a wink. Making me laugh, before hugging him. "I've missed you little William" he whispered in my ear. I pulled back and smiled.

"So did i big Billie" i said teasingly. Andrew is gay, and proud too. His parents didn't accept him, so he became homeless, since his parents didn't want a gay guy living with them. And that's how i met him. I would always sit with him until he finally told me why he became homeless. I helped him out, and look at him now. Owning his own hotel chain. And till this day, he still thinks I'm his hero.

"How's life?" I asked, making him squeal.

"Live is amazing Samantha, all because of you. And i have a boyfriend" he said, the last part really exited.

"Are you serious?" I asked exited for him, and he nodded. "We have to have a sleepover" i said my eyes widened, before realizing that i know a guy who's named Austin. "I'll have to ask if Austin's good with it though, i don't want to make him feel uncomfortable" i said bitting my bottom lip. Andrew nodded understanding before sending me a look.

"I've heard about you being married. You have no idea how surprised i was to hear that, i never that you, Samantha would get married. I mean you always hated the thought of it" Andrew said laughing to himself. "But I'm happy for you, do tell me when he hurst you. I'm not gonna say that I'll beat him up because I've seen how he looks, and I'd rather beat myself up than get beaten up by him" Andrew added struggling his shoulders, making me laugh.

"Why does everyone say that?" I asked laughing. I can't believe their scared of my bub. He's not ever scary.

"Look at the guy babe. He's gorgeous though. I wouldn't know how to act if he was my husband" Andrew said dreamy. I rolled my eyes slapping his shoulder.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" I asked teasingly. Andrew nodded.

"I do. Why does yours look like he's about to kill me?" Andrew asked nodding his head towards where Austin is standing. I looked towards Austin to see him glaring at Andrew. Noah next to him struggled his shoulders and had a look on his face that said that he saw this coming.

"Jealous" i muttered before turning back to Andrew. "His best friend is really getting on my nerves" i said frustrated. "The guy doesn't even know me and makes it looks like he know exactly who i am, like look at him. He looks like he;s sure I'd cheat on Austin" i added upset.

"Don't let that asshole get to you, you are Samantha William. And i know Samantha doesn't let stupid people like that get to her. He's not worth it, believe me" Andrew said hugging me. I honestly needed this hug.

"Thank you Andrew" i said softly.

"Your parents told me, you are thinking of revealing yourself" Andrew said after awhile, making me pull back. I let out a breath and nodded. "Are you sure Sammy? I really don't wanna see you in the state you were in" Andrew said softly. I closed my eyes and flinched back.

"Please don't talk about that" i said my walls building back up. I opened my eyes, and noticed the hurt on Andrews face when he noticed my blank face.

"Don't do that Samantha" Andrew said taking a step closer to me. I let my walls down and nodded. I hate how i get when i think back to what happened years ago. Cam is the only one who understands.

"Sammy what's wrong?" Camerons voice asked making me look behind Andrew to see him. I shook my head and hugged him. "What's up with her?" Cameron asked Andrew, hugging me back.

"I started about years ago" Andrew said his whole voice full of guilt.

"Do not feel guilty, you have every right to start about it" i told Andrew after pulling back from Cameron. "I'd say the same thing if that happened to a friend of mine" i added and Andrew nodded relieved.

"Well let's not talk about that here" cameron said making us nod. "Let's talk about why my little brother is mad" Cameron said sending me a look.

"I didn't do anything, he's jealous because I'm talking to Andrew" i said looking annoyed. I'm not annoyed because he's jealous, I'm annoyed because his friend makes him think i would actually cheat. And if he didn't believe his friend he would've come up to me.

"Then why don't you go and explain that Andrew doesn't swing that way?" Cameron asked confused.

"His friend Noah" Andrew said simply and cameron sighed.

"Noah can be a dick, but he's just acting like that because he doesn't want Austin to get hurt" cameron explained before patting my cheek and walking away. "I'll do it for you, i know your stubborn" Cameron called out, making me groan.

I honestly feel like Noah is going to be a problem if he doesn't stop.

X NOT EDITED X

I'm sorry for the short chapter, I'm just not feeling very good. I hope you guys like the chapter though. Feel free to dm me if you guys have to say something, i answer them all.