Clé : LEVANTER

Stray Kids to release their final mini album 'Clé: LEVANTER' on Dec 9th!

-All song lyrics-compose! Stray Kids found a true new Clé abbreviated album!
-Title song 'Levanter', 'JYP Park Jin-young X 3RACHA X Hertz Analog' Express Collaboration Eyes
-Stray Kids, courage and faith filled the new song!

Stray Kids, who threw up the music show with their own song 'Hellevator'. The new album 'Clé: LEVANTER' is being written every time in the album credits and writing the limitless music growth history.

Starting with 'Clé 1: MIROH', 'Clé 2: Yellow Wood' and finally the complete version of the 'Clé' series, 'Clé: LEVANTER'.

Stepping into MIROH, the first step into the adult world, Stray Kids walked in their own direction with a burning courage and enthusiasm. The side effect of the labyrinth that came into the body while bumping into the body without suffering and adversity is 'Side Effects'. But rather than sitting down, I squeezed my shoe laces twice and plunged into the world.

Stray Kids, who have been running toward their dreams, has condensed the true meaning of 'Clé' in this album.

The title song 'Levanter' is a song written by JYP head Park Jin-young and talented musician Herz Analog along with the team's producing group 3RACHA.

Stray Kids sings the feelings of the members calmly with the words, "What I needed was me walking with my feet, and I felt the light pouring down the moment I left the tunnel that locked me in my dream."

The new mini album includes the title song 'Levanter', including 'STOP', 'Double Knot', 'Booster', 'Astronaut', 'Sunshine', 'You Can STAY' and 'Mixtape #5' were recorded. This time, she participated in all songs and compositions, and melted the colors of Stray Kids.

'STOP' is an extension of the track included in 'Clé 2: Yellow Wood'. Matthew Tishler, who worked with Disney on OST, and 3racha, worked together last time. Lyrics of the enlightenment of Stray Kids who arrived at the end of 'Road Not Taken'.

'Double Knot', which was released as a digital single on October 9, is a song that shows the determined aspiration to tie the shoelaces tightly twice. Melting the spirit of being able to leave anywhere in a strong melody.

'Booster' completes an explosive mood with a strong rap and three-dimensional vocals. Energetic rap lines addictively roam and the members' colorful chords are embroidered around the song.

'Astronaut', which was first released in a music video on November 14, is an easy listening song that combines plump beats and melodies. The performance of the song was enhanced by combining with DJ and producing duo Sondr, who worked with famous international pop artists such as Lana Del Ray and Meghan Trainor.

'Sunshine' is a song written by a member Han. In the midst of the chaos of the city, I tried to embody the heart of finding peace.

'You Can STAY' is a track made with fans in mind. I released the lyrics to the fans with the words, "Thank you for coming to me and thank you for holding my hand for being the shadow like me in the coming light."

'Mixtape # 5' is all written by Stray Kids. Stray Kids' voices on piano melodies fascinate their ears. Witty lyrics such as "Red yellow green trees are now with the cloud-colored trees are with you this winter."

The stray kids who have run in breath until now. The new album 'Clé: LEVANTER', which contains the last story of the 'Clé' series, conveys courage and faith to the listeners.

Source : straykids.jype.com