Two

Chan POV

i wake up at my usual time of 7am, stretching and taking a deep breath as i sit up. i rubbed the sleep from my eyes and threw my legs over the edge of my bed, suprised when my feet hit something.

i look down to see my diary laying wide open on the floor beside my lyric book. i quickly closed it and stashed them away. it took me about an hour to make a realization.

wait... i remember putting those away last night... and the key was right beside my diary too? i never leave the key ou-

"holy shit..." i mumble quietly to myself

·

"so you're telling me that someone was in your house while you were sleeping?" woojin asks while getting his books from his locker. "chan, maybe you should get some more sleep because i think you're starting to hallucinate."

"woojin i'm being serious! i've had a feeling someone's been watching me since forever now and there's a pretty good chance that they somehow got into my house." woojin laughs and closes his locker before turning to me, noticing my serious expression. "wait you're actually not kidding?" i nod and watch as woojins smile disappears. "well maybe you could call the polic-" i cut him off. "i can't. i don't have any physical evidence" i say with a sigh. out of all the times i've known that my stalker was around, i could never find who it was or any evidence that they were even there. it was like the person was an expert at this.  i eventually push myself from off my locker. "we're gonna be late to class if we don't leave now." woojin nods and puts his books into his backpack, grabbing my hand and dragging me down the hall.

i felt my heartrate increase and my face heat up. I hated that he had this effect on me. i averted my gaze from the older, hoping that would hide my blushing.

whilst trying to keep my burning face hidden, i saw a boy quickly scurrying down the hallway. he seemed in a rush so i didn't say anything but something about him just seems so... different. like there's something im missing. i just can't quite seem to be able to put my finger on what that is.

jeongin POV

I followed channie into the school like i do everyday. Everything was normal until he got to his locker.

usually, he would stop at his locker and grab his books before heading to class thirty minutes early to finish any leftover homeowrk he has. today was different. instead of heading to class, he was talking to some guy with a locker beside his.

The hallways are too loud for me to hear their conversation clearly but i hear one word. that single word made me want to stab something- no i want to stab someone.

"woojin im being serious!"

so this is woojin? i think to myself, staring the boy down. i quickly draw my phone from my pocket, taking a picture of him before putting it back.

the two talk for the next 28 minutes and 37 seconds. just as i was thinking of the 269th way to kill woojin, the two walk down the hallway hand-in-hand. i bit my lip to keep myself from jumping the kid right then and there, quickly speeding down the hall to my class.

for the next 8 hours of the day, the only thing on my mind was woojin and how to rid of him

·

when i get home i quickly greet my mom before speeding upstairs, jumping into my rolly-chair and rolling over to my desk. i opened my phone and went to my contacts, scrolling down to a familiar name.

Lee Feet Licks

Ayo idiot!

you rang?

i need some info on someone

wheres the money?

i'll pay you later. anyways here's a pic

[image attached]

i gotchu

name: kim woojin

age: 18

job: performer at the club "irish bomb bros"

important background: family is struggling financially. His sister committed suicide about a month ago.

family: mom (alive), dad (alive), kim Jennie (sister,dead), kim seungmin (brother,alive)

address: xxxxx valley Ln.
phone #: xxx-xxx-xxxx

i'll send other important things later

I'll PayPal you your money

got it
seen 9:04pm

i sit my phone down and think, a loud gasp escapes my lips as an idea come to mind.

with a smirk, i pick up my phone again and punch in woojins number.

Channie stealer

say hi to jennie for me

wtf? who are you???
seen 9:15pm

kim woojin... im about to make your life a living hell.