One

-Jasmine-

"You'll get through this and I'll make sure to help you." He whispered, rubbing my back in the process. "I love you babygirl."

"I love you too daddy." I breathed out, wiping my face with my hands.

I was going to have to deal with it but I wasn't really sure how.

 "I'm only eighteen." I sniffled. "I have my life ahead of me, I don't have time for a baby." I pulled away from his grasp, steadying myself with the bathroom sink, studying my reflection in the mirror. I looked like crap. My eyes were puffy and red and my nose was runny. 'Well no shit, you were just crying.' My subconcious spoke, making me roll my eyes. 

Wiping my face, I turned around to look at dad whom was staring right at me, as if he was thinking hard about something. "What?" I asked, leaning against the bathroom sink, folding my arms across my chest.

He shook his head. "Just thinking."

"Oh." I whispered and walked out of the bathroom quickly, making my way to my room. Plopping down on my bed, I put my head in my hands and cried. How did I get myself into this situation. 'Because you admitted you had feelings for your father and it went from there, you didn't even try to stop it, you wanted it.' The voice in the back of my head snarkily remarked.

I shook my head and lifted my head from my hands when I heard a noise come from somewhere, only to see dad standing in the doorway. "Are you alright?" He asked me and I shook my head. "I'm sorry." He spoke and made his way to sit next to me on my bed. "If I would have known this would happen then none of this would have started, but it did happen so now we have to live with it." 

I nodded and leaned against him. 

"We should probably schedule a doctors appointment soon." He ran his fingers through my hair slowly.

"Mkay." I closed my eyes, slowly drifting off to a dreamless sleep once again.

-

-

-

Yay Chapter one!

I hate these short chapters though.

But the first few chapters are going to be short and then they'll get longer as the story moves on I promise, I have the story planned out already and hopefully it goes as planned.

This story is already ranked! It hasn't even been up a week yet and it already ranked 800s for fanfic and 900s for teen fic!

That's amazing if you ask me. 

QOTC: Why do you read my books? (Im curious)

Also if you're interested go check out my Harry story called 'The Photographer' 

Love you guys!

Vote and comment!

65 votes and 450 reads on the whole book for the next update!