Twenty Six

Just as I was fumbling with the button on my pants liam groans as his phone rings. He picks it up rolling his eyes and looking at me. "I'll be right back." He says, lifting me off of his lap and setting me down on the bed again.

I sighed softly, grabbing my shirt off the floor and slipping it on, not even caring that I didn't have my bra on. 

"Who is it?" I ask, just to get ignored as he walks out of the room, running a hand through his hair. 

"What do you want this time?" I heard him ask and I shook my head, crawling under the covers and sighing softly. He was probably talking to Amy, he was always on the phone with Amy and that aggravated me to no end. 

About five minutes later Liam peeks his head into the room. "I have to go do something, I'll be back in a bit." He informs before walking off once again. 

I sighed and sat up, deciding to go check on the babies. 

Standing up, I quietly made it to the twins room and smiled as they were sleeping peacefully. 

------

*Liam's P.O.V*

"I don't understand why You made me come here." I shook my head, standing on the front porch of Amy's house. "I have things to do back at home, I don't need to be wasting my time being here." I said, folding my arms across my chest.

"Just don't worry about it Liam, I need to talk to you." And that was all she said before dragging me into her house by the wrist.

-

-

-

I know this was short but I'm trying to get back into this whole writing thing. I haven't really written much since I said I was discontinuing this story honestly. But The next few chapters or so there will be some plot twists, drama etc.

So 20+ Votes and 5+ comments before the next chapter!

I love you guys xx