Twenty Two

-Liam-

I ran my fingers through my hair as I opened the front door, stepping inside. "Jas?" I called out, not finding her in the living room where I had left her when I went to the diner.

"Upstairs." She called back.

I smiled to myself as I kicked off my shoes at the bottom of the steps and made my way up. "What are you doing?" I asked curiously as she was pacing back and forth down the hall. 

She shook her head and huffed in frustration. "Amy called me." She said simply.

"What? Did you answer it?" I asked, hoping she didn't.

Jasmine nodded. "It was an unknown number so I answered it anyways. Why is she telling me that you two are going to get back together?" She looked up from the floor and looked me in the eyes.

I shook my head. "We aren't, don't listen to her baby." I whispered, grabbing Jasmines arm and pulling her into my body. I wrapped my arms around her waist and rubbed her back in an attempt to comfort her. 

"Where were you?" She mumbled into my chest, sniffling.

"At the diner." 

"With who?" Jasmine lifted her head up from my chest and raised an eyebrow to question me.

I sighed, knowing I couldnt lie to her. "Amy. I just wanted to know what she wanted from us." I explained as she stepped back from my hold, folding her arms across her chest, signaling me to explain further. "She told me that if I didnt get back together with her she'd call the police and turn me in. But I Didn't really say anything, I just walked out." 

Jasmine nodded her head. "Okay." She whispered, sighing softly, running her hand through her hair. "She gives me anxiety." She chuckles softly. "And it's not good."

I nod in understanding, grabbing her arm gently and leading her into our bedroom. "You should sleep, you're stressed." Before she could answer me I added, "I can handle the babies."

"Okay thank you liam, I love you." She smiled, climbing into the bed, nearly falling right to sleep as her head hit the pillow.

"I love you too Jasmine." I said, turning the light off and shutting the door behind me before I walked across the hall to check on the twins.

-

-

-

Second update tonight! 

Ya'll better be glad that I love you haha

Im sorry it's not longer, Ive been trying to write but Liam keeps tweeting so I get caught up in spamming.

I hope you all liked this chapter!

QOTC: Whats your middle name? Mines Margaret!

30 votes and 10 comments for the next chapter!

ily!