_.1 night with u (3)._

You just cant get your hands off of his chest. You kept touching him and everytime you do so he moans your name.

He opened his eyes.

"Y-Y/N..." he said with small tone. After hearing him moan your name you just got turned on. You grabbed his t-shirt and kissed him.

He kissed you  back as he holds your waist and forcing your hips to be pushed more back down to his thighs

You took of your t-shirt and start to grind on his cloth member.

He turns you all the other way round and now he is on top of you.

He took his t-shirt off as well and starts to trail down kissed to your neck until his hands reaches on your back to remove your bra.

As he did so, he started sucking your left ones. And he did the same to the right.

His hands moving way farther down as he took of your underwear, and now your completely naked. He took of his pants as well and now he is just on his boxers.

He inserts a finger to you which made you wet. As he doubles it. This made you warmed up.

He kissed you passionately which trembled your entire body. His kiss was powerful and had so much effect on you. He left hickeys to your neck.

He warned you that he was about to insert it.

Both of you moaned in pleasure and he started pounding in to yours making sloppy sounds.

You were a virgin and you were ready to give yourself to him in this night. The both of you were waiting on this moment for so long.

"Ahh, baby it h-hurts." You rocked back and forth. "Baby it will hurt at first but later on it will be pleasure. Okay baby." He said moaning.

This video tho is not mine.

Jungkook kept pounding until you both came. You just lost your virginity to the person you love and you liked it by just thinking about it.

Jungkook collapsed next to you and you hugged him. Resting your head on his arms making it like pillows and your hand placed on his well built body.

You both fell asleep with so much pleasure with this night.

The end...