3

"VIRGIL!" Remus ran through the cafeteria with this bright beaming smile finding his friend sitting at their usual table with his headphones on. It's been a few weeks and honestly, Remus couldn't be happier. Sure they had to be cautious because of... things but Virgil being their friend was nice. They didn't have any friends besides him. "VIRGIL VIRGIL VIRGIL VIRGIL VIRGIL..."

"WHAT?!" The dark emo before him tore his headphones off with this glare only to soften seeing Remus gigging. "Yes, Ray?"

"Did you finish it?" Virgil rolled his eyes as he nodded and Remus literally jumped onto the table and sat cross-legged with this bright insanely giddy grin. "Can I see? Can I? Can I, Virgil? Can I see?"

"Yeah, if you stop." Virgil laughed as he pulled his sketch pad out. Remus had wanted Virgil to help him with something but Virgil said he need to plan it out first. The hyper one simply watched as Virgil opened the book to reveal this amazingly drawn picture of Dee. Even though it was in pencil Remus could still make out the beauty in his loves heterochromatic eyes. "It took a long time but I think I got it done."

"How am I supposed to do anything with it?" Virgil narrowed his eyes as Remus took the book. "I'll only end up ruining the picture... Virgie... You too damn good." 

"Nah, I'm not that good." Remus spun the book around practically shoving it back into Virgil's face who laughed at his friend's hyper and loud form of intense support.

"It's perfect and amazing and looks just like him and it just so damn good. Virgil, I swear if you keep talking like that I'll tell Dee and you'll have to deal with him." Virgil's eyes went wide as Remus smirked.

"You wouldn't dare." Remus's eyes flashed as he carefully closed the book. 

"Try me, bitch."

"Hey now, let's stop this right here." The two burst out into laughter hearing the voice of their friend behind them. "Ray, off the table."

"Oh, come on Dee! No fun!" Virgil smiled softly as he looked up to see that glimmer in his friend's eyes. Dee stood there with this bored look but Virgil knew he was happy. Remus just fell over in a total fit of exasperated laughter until... 

"Shit!" Remus gasped holding his head tightly as he curled up.

"Babe?"

"Ray?" Both Dee and Virgil jumped up to help the other but Remus just said there with his eyes narrowed lost in what Virgil assumed was though. Dee sighed as he helped his love off the table and onto a bench where he held him.

"Ray, baby, are you ok?" Remus shook his head as he looked over at Virgil and frowned. "What's wrong?"

"I forgot to mention... our... Other... friend is coming." Dee's eyes shot wide as Virgil just laughed. 

"Really, how could you forget that?" Virgil didn't notice the fear in Dee's eyes. Or the way Remus curled up into him bad. "When are they..."

"T-Tonight." Virgil's eyes darkened as he sighed putting the book back into his bag.

"I see. Well, we didn't have to do anything today. We can just reschedule. Ok, Ray?" Remus frowned as Virgil hummed to himself, putting his headphones back on. Normally Virgil wouldn't but he knew his friends didn't care and if they needed him they would make it known.

"Dee, I'm scared." Remus couldn't take his eyes off his friend. "If he finds out we got to close to a..."

"I know, Remus. We won't let him." Remus scoffed as he shook his head ignoring the throbbing pain in his head. 

"We won't have a choice, Dee." Dee frowned as he hugged Remus tighter. "We'll lose him. Virgil... He'll kill him."

"When is he supposed to get here?" 

"He already is." Dee's eyes widen even more as he looked around only for Remus to squeeze him in an attempt to calm him down. "He's with his father. He said he wouldn't see us until after school. I just... You know how he is. He want a damn... and we haven't found him one yet."

"Let him find his own damn mate!"

"Dee!" Virgil jumped at the sudden sound of his friend yelling. He looked up to find Dee rushing out of the room with Remus following him and he sighed. 

"Goodbye... I guess." Virgil rolled his eyes as he finished his food and started to take care of the tray only for someone to tap his shoulder. 

"Virgil Dean?"

"Yes?" The man smiled softly as he held his hands up in a sort of surrender.

"You're not in any trouble. It's just you're father left something for you in the office?"

"Oh, ok then. I'll go get it right now." The man nodded as Virgil walked off. He had totally forgotten his dad was bringing in his project. He was to anxious about bringing it himself so Virgil asked him to do it so it didn't get ruined. Perfect timing to since it was for the next class.

Virgil pushed through the office doors to find it a bit lively. Well, not lively but there was definitely someone in the principal room. He spotted his things with the secretary who just smiled at him knowingly. It wasn't the first time Virgil was dropped off something. 

"Here you go, kiddo." Virgil smiled as he went to go take it only for the principal's door to open slamming against the wall and for someone to storm out. Being that they weren't paying attention and the desk was fairly close to the door, the person ended up harshly bumping into them. Suddenly Virgil found himself supported only by a strong arm that wrapped around his back. His eyes were staring at those deep pools of blue framed by stark black hair. The boy was absolutely stunning.

"COL... uh oh." Virgil glanced between the boy literally holding him up from falling and the principal as his cheeks began to flush.

"Hi..." The boy's voice was soft and deep and... dreamy. Virgil noted right away how the principal groaned with obvious annoyance. "Don't mind him. My father's a bit... closed off. I'm Colt. What's your name cutie?"

"Virgil... Virgil Dean." Colt's smirk widened to a smile as he straightened me out so we were in a fricken dip type thing. 

"Well, it's very nice to meet you Virgil. I should get going though. I have some friends who'll be happy to see me."