"You okay babydoll?" He asks with him still in me and I nod. I was beyond horny and ready to be dowsed in immense pleasure. He starts moving in and out slowly making me moan.

"Please Jackson go faster," I urge against his lips. He grunts going slightly faster. I don't care I could cum right now and be satisfied.

He takes both of my hands putting them above my head whispering in my ear. His strokes were slow and deep and full of affection.

He wraps a hand around my throat making me and him both smirk. I don't think I've ever felt this good. He reconnects our lips and I was so ready to release.

"Jackson," I moan softly against his lips and he groans as a reaction. He rubbed my clit as his dick entered all the way in and pulled out repeatedly. My eyes begin to roll to the back of my head as I start to cum. Whimpers start to fall out of my mouth as he slows down giving long and deep strokes again. He knew those make me weak. He pulls out and cums into the condom. I start playing with myself as he watches me and strokes his dick. He throws the condom away, putting another one on.

"Get on top." He says and I'm like what the hell. I do it anyway, trying to be that bitch but da hell, this shit gon hurt like a motherfucker.  I was still horny and obviously he was too and if you're horny after an orgasm you're fucking crazy.

He guides himself into me as I sit on him slowly. I was biting my lip so hard I felt like I was going to bust my lip. I hold both of his hands while I sit and holy shit did that hurt.

"Take your time baby," he says squeezing my hands. Time to test this Twitter shit out and spell coconut. Tell me this works or I'd be embarrassed. I take a deep breath and start moving hearing him grunt a little. Oh shit. Ok twitter.

"Fuck Kiona," he groans licking his lips.

Feeling the pleasure take over me I started to bounce up and down on him. And my legs were fucking burning. You gotta have some nice leg muscles for this shit. I dabbled back and forth between bouncing on him and spelling coconut which both were very effective.

We were holding hands as I bounced up and down on him. I moved with my eyes closed with moans spilling out of my mouth uncontrollably. He groaned and grunted which was I don't know weirdly sexy. It turned me on even more.

"Fuck." He mutters under his breath, pushing his hair out of his face. I thought I could last longer but I couldn't. "Babydoll, you make me wanna fuck you into oblivion." He says sitting up as his hands roam my back.

"Even your nipples are pierced, fuck." He curses beginning to suck on them roughly. All the while he stares up at me.

"Mm fuck, Jackson," I moan as he began to thrust up into me. "Baby I-"

"Let go." He says still pounding into me. I let go literally almost screaming, pretty damn close. "I'm so in love with you." He murmurs as I cum. I barely heard him over my moans. My eyes roll to the back of my head as I ride out my high. He slows his thrusts, pulling out and cumming in the condom. We were both out of breath. Well I was he was just sweaty.

"Holy fuck Jackson." I say curling my toes. He moves down to start eating me out again. My legs were shaking and trust me I was embarrassed.

I tug on his hair moaning. He starts tonguing me down and that's when I came again. He eats me down from my high and continues way after I cum. Now I was really breathless.

"Had to clean up the mess." He says standing winking at me. "Now let's go." He says bending to pick me up.

He places us in the glass shower. I got shivers from thinking about what just happened.

He closes the shower door stepping in behind me. I really just showed him all of me like it was nothing. I bite my lip thinking about him as I begin to wash myself with some scented soap. Jackson takes my lofa covering it with soap and begins to wash me. I was very capable of doing it myself but he insisted. So here we were washing each other like a movie.

In the middle we had another make out session, stopping it before we both got too horny again. He wraps me in a towel, putting one over his waist. God really has favorites, and it shows.

He winks at me before heading out. I stare at myself in the mirror, getting lost in my thoughts before getting clean panties and one of his shirts. His clothes weren't much bigger than mine, but I still wore them, some were extremely soft and comfortable.

"Yumm," he mumbles smacking my ass. The room was smelling better and it was a lot cooler than it was, and the bedsheets were now royal purple and silky. Then he told me that he got his room soundproofed and I was hella embarrassed forgetting how loud I probably was. But now it's soundproof so we're all good.

I was going to sleep good as hell tonight.

________
A/N:

Uh the more I glanced at this chapter, the more I hate it uh anyways.

Guys stay safe with this virus, my school's out for three weeks now and it still can't hit its peak yet, atleast in the US.