chapter 2 "Secret's out"

(Sorry, I might have missed this chapter, I just noticed. I'm so sorry)

   ~8 years later~

<(y/n)'s POV>

       "(Y/n)! (Y/n)! Wake up." I heard someone calling for me to wake up, then I felt a sudden weight on my stomach. I opened my eyes to see Eugene sitting on my stomach, still in his pyjamas. "Good mornin' Eugene," I said while I try to rub the leftover sleepiness from my eyes. "Mornin' (y/n)!" He replied energetically. I got off my bed to help him get change, we are the only one in this room. Mama gave me and Eugene our own room to live in as first off, we are blood-related to each other which means me and Eugene are brother and sisters though we don't look alike, secondly, both of us have the same abilities. The demons are afraid of us, if they even dare try to hurt us, they will fall down in agony. Hence, we will have a longer life than most here and have our own bedroom. "(Y/n)? Will you be joining us today?"  Eugene asked.

(This is Eugene Btw. He is an actual character in Promised Neverland, I just thought I might write him as your little brother in the story. They are different age too, I'm not sure about his age in the anime but I'll say he is 4 in this story. He was sent to this orphanage when he was born, and then he met his sister, you, when he arrived.)

     "Yes, I am," I said while I took my clothes out of the closet. "Yay!" "Calm down, go to the cafeteria and wait ok?" I laughed at his enthusiasm. "Okay!" He opened the door and ran out. I closed the door and put my clothes on before I exited my room I grab the painting I had just finished the other day. When I walked towards the cafeteria I heard Mama's voice "That you care very deeply for your family."  "Thanks, Mama." I then heard Emma's voice. I leaned my painting on the floor before I said "Good morning Mama!" She turned around to look at me, a smile on her face. "(Y/n), you're joining us today?" She asked, "yeah, I finished my painting so I thought I should come to join the other kids." After I let go of my hug with Mama I was jumped by the other kids. "(Y/n)! You came!" They all said, why are they so excited to see me? It's because I have been spending the past few days in my room, painting. But whenever I'm done with my painting I will come out of my room and join in on their fun. "(Y/n), I'm glad you are joining us today!" Emma said, Norman nodded in agreement. "Now now children, go seat down, breakfast is starting," Mama said, smiling. I took my wrap up painting and placed it between me and Eugene's legs when we sat down. We said our daily prayers and dug into our food. "You finally came out of hiding huh?" Ray, who is seating in front of me with Emma and Norman, joked. "Yes, I have come out of hiding." I joked back, we both chuckled. "So you are done with your painting?" Norman asks, "yeah I have."  "Can you show us?" Emma asks eagerly. "Nope, not showing you." "whyyyy~" she wined. "Eugene~ tell me what she drew." She asked Eugene. "I'm not telling you!" Eugene said, shaking his head and smiling. "Please~" she begged. "Nope!"  All the kids started laughing, including Mama. "You know she'll never tell you, so why are you asking?" Gilda asked. "I just wanna know~" she wined. "You'll know later," I said. "Ok," she said and continued eating.

~after lunch~

     "Age 11, type 1. Answer each question within ten seconds. You may begin." We all started the test. I finished in 5 seconds and just leaned back on my chair, I looked up to look at Mama, she smiled at me and I smiled back. "Ten seconds up." Everyone stop what they were doing and sighed. "I did at least half this time!" Someone shouted. "Half? So good~" "Are you all ready for your results? Norman, Ray, Emma, (y/n). You four did great. You got everything right! Perfect scores!" Mama said. Everyone wowed "Yes!" Emma throws her hands up and shouted in happiness. "Those four are awesome, Norman's a total genius, Ray has the wits to compete with Norman's smarts, Emma is an amazing athlete, and her ability to learn quickly lets her keep up with those two. And (y/n), she is the smartest out of all of us. This is the first time the House had four kids this incredible at once." Someone said. I noticed Don was about to burst from listening to every one complimenting us. "Norman! Face me in a game of tag!" He demanded. "Heh heh..." Norma sweatdropped.