"Shall you do it at your will or shall I use the influence of imperio?"

Silent and completely shocked at his sudden threat, you reached out to the goblet he was holding and chugged down the black, cursed potion until it was empty. However, the basin was still very much full.

"Good." - he said as he watched your face fall dreadful.

Meanwhile, just outside Godric's Hollow...

In a chapel, the wedding bells had begun ringing.

As Lily walked down the aisle her eyes fell on all of the guests who had come. In particular, she took attention to the spot where you had to initially stand. But it was empty.

Still receiving great support from their closest friends and James's parents, Evans and Potter confessed their vows and declared their "I do's" in a beautiful ceremony.

When the music from the organs begun to play for the newlyweds something was off and they all felt it. Hearing some sort of chaos outside the chapel, everyone tiptoed to the streets of Godric Hollow.

A massive twist of golden blaze flashed right beneath Lily's sight as she met eyes with Bellatrix Lestrange. Seeing her, Lily's hand quivered with her wand in between her fingertips as she conjured a red beam of light that dashed straight for the female death eater's face. Lestrange absorbed the spell with her wand, deeply inhaled air into her lungs and screeched out a shriek so loud it blasted glass from all of the nearest windows. 

James Potter picked up these shards and briskly bolted the pieces into Bellatrix and the three repelled death eaters stood behind her whom evaded the spell by proudly summoning a shielding charm. 

Two of the dark lord's followers surrounded Sirius black and attempted to slaughter him after landing on each side. However, Sirius easily dodged the incoming petrifying magic by rolling down to the floor as he peeked at the flash of light that bashed both of the enemies.

More and more of the eaters landed down to the floor, proceeding with their attack on the newlyweds and their guests. Wormtail, however, took form of his animagi mouse and raced out of the battle, leaving his friends to fight alone.

"Molly!" - Fabian yelled, deflecting an incoming death eater's strike

Busy protecting his brother, Gideon shouted "Arthur!" before his eyes jumped around the street in a search for his sister and his brother-in-law

"We're here!" - Arthur responded, grasping onto Molly's arm. The ginger, female Weasley has been feeling fatigued, she felt too weak for another battle. "Molly isn't feeling well"

"You leave!" - Gideon replied, shielding Molly and Arthur with his body from the foes.

"Yes, we got this!" - Fabian added, protecting his family as he deflected a curse "We will cover you!"

Arthur nodded, clenching onto his wife's arm. He sneaked her away from the fight, stunning a few rivals until he felt he was safe enough to apparate with her.

Still midst of fighting, Remus and Sirius rushed to the newlyweds to form a circle of defense. Fleamont and Euphemia Potters had been fighting further away than the rest, however, they were by no means weaker. When Euphemia noticed a death eater sneak upon Sirius, she easily knocked him out with one of her powerful spells even from a distance.

All though the marauders were strong, the death eaters grew larger in numbers and it became hard to evade the enclosing, dangerous spells.

Antonin Dolohov had landed and stunned one of the Prewett brothers. Witnessing this, enraged Gideon yelped as his spell locked with the death eater. Attempting to protect his unconscious brother, Gideon clenched his teeth in a sweat-jerking battle between himself and Antonin alongside with four of the other rivals. Fabian recovered his consciousness quickly and dashed forward into the attack, fighting side by side with his brother. 

A cutting spell crashed into Gideons' lungs as his mouth overflew with fresh, thick blood that tasted like silver. Regardless, he pushed himself through the senses of chocking and desperately attempting to get rid of at least one of the foes, he was hit with an accelerating, bright green beam of ray straight into his heart.

Fabian dug his nails into his palms as he watched his brother fall down dead. Prewett glimpsed at the murderer - Antonin - who had been tauntingly smirking at the ginger twin. Fabian felt like he just lost a part of himself - a part of his soul has just been erased. Tears overflew in his eyes, and letting the bitterness get the best of him, instead of fleeing as he saw he was completely outnumbered, he summoned a few last spells before he was hit by the killing curse.

Seeing no way of winning the battle, James Potter swiftly grabbed Lily and Sirius who grabbed Remus, and instantly teleported out of the area, so quick that the incoming spells crossed and hit the death eaters standing opposite of each other. 

Fleamont and Euphomia Potters had also caused a distraction by blasting one of the houses, causing dust from the shattered particles to fly into the air, and they used it as a chance to apparate away themselves.

An important question, who betrayed the location of the wedding and why?