G-spot Hu Tao x reader

Y/n's hips lifted from her bed as her hands twisted in her sheets, desperate for something to keep her grounded as her orgasm loomed just out of her grasp.

"Hu.." she gasped as she felt a hand press down on her hips. Forcing her eyes open, she looked down to see her girlfriend's face deep in concentration as her fingers slid through thick wetness and tongue lapped at a sensitive clit.

Hu Tao's eyes lifted to meet Y/n's gaze, though her tongue and fingers remained focused on their tasks. When Hu Tao winked at Y/n and curled her fingers upwards, Y/n's back arched and her eyes clenched shut as she finally fell over the edge Hu Tao had kept her on and pleasure took over her body. Her thighs trembled as Hu Tao continued to her ministrations with the look of concentration on her face until Y/n threaded her hands into Hu Tao's hair and pulled the director away from the place Hu Tao said she loved more than anything.

"Fuck," Y/n breathed as she allowed her legs to go limp.

"I love making you swear," Hu Tao murmured as she kissed her way up Y/n's body before cuddling against her side, pressing her nose to Y/n's neck and inhaling deeply.

Y/n wanted to respond but found her mouth unable to work at the same speed as her brain. Waiting for her body to come down from its high, Y/n draped an arm around Hu Tao's shoulders and ran trembling fingers through dark curls.

"You," Y/n breathed, interrupted as a final jolt of pleasure caused her to shudder. "You looked...so...concentrated," she managed to say, needing to take a break between words due to the power of her orgasm.

"I'm always concentrated on how to make you feel good," Hu Tao said as she kissed Y/n's neck, loving the salty taste of Y/n after a round of sex this passionate.

"Oh, I know," Y/n sighed. "But you looked so concentrated," she clarified. "Usually when you're going down on me, you look so content," Y/n explained. "You look like you could just lie between my legs all day and contentedly lap at me all day."

"Can I?" Hu Tao asked, lifting her head up to look down at Y/n's bliss covered face. "We have the weekend off so I could go down on you all day tomorrow and then Sunday could be for recovery." Hu Tao grinned.

"Oh, God," Y/n groaned as she imagined the excruciating pleasure that Hu Tao could cause. "I would need more than a day to recover."

"Well, we both have some personal days saved up," Hu Tao smirked as she kissed Y/n deeply, knowing how much the medical examiner loved to taste herself on Hu Tao's lips.

"Maybe," Y/n said breathlessly as Hu Tao pulled away to once again nuzzle her neck. "But I would hate to have tomorrow be the day you go down on me for the entire day if something is on your mind," Y/n mused. "If there is something big enough to put such concentration on your face while performing your favorite activity, it must be important."

"Oh, it is important," Hu Tao sighed.

"What is it?" Y/n asked.

"Iwaslookingforsomething," Hu Tao said quickly and with her lips pressed to Y/n's neck and a dark red blush on her face.

"Pardon?" Y/n laughed.

"I was looking for something.." Hu Tao mumbled as she made no move to pull her face from Y/n's neck.

"You were...looking for something? In my vagina?" Y/n asked before realization hit her. "Hu, were you looking for my g-spot?"

Hu Tao simply nodded, feeling her face flush bright red.

"Oh, Hu," Y/n smiled. "Please look at me?"

Reluctantly, Hu Tao pulled her head from its hiding place and looked down at Y/n.