Chapter 30 It's Now up to Fate

Start from the beginning

I ducted another guard's attack before knocking him out and running over to help Hiccup and Lisa with Katelyn.

"Jade get your dragon ass over here, Katelyn's hurt" I heard Lisa say as I ran into the cell.

I ran over and what I saw next made me sick to the stomach. I saw a pool of blood getting bigger on the floor right next to Katelyn's stomach.

I saw Hiccup rush over to her neck to check for a pulse. I rushed over beside Katelyn and saw that she had been stabbed and that almost gave me a heart attack on the spot.

I then realised she had been stabbed in the stomach and if I was in my human form I would've turned white after thinking about her baby.

"It's dead!" I then heard Lisa cry as she hugged my neck.

I looked up at Hiccup, who let out a quick sigh of relief and looked up at me.

"She's alive but her pulse is weak and very uneven, we need to get her to Gothi" He said and I nodded before Lisa pulled away, tears still in her eyes.

"Jade just get her to Berk and don't turn back no matter what happens" Lisa said and I nodded as Hiccup mounted Katelyn on my back.

I flew out the stables as fast as I could and started flying towards Berk.

I closed my eyes and then opened them and saw I was in a house with Lisa and Shannon next to me.

What's going on?

I looked at the girls and saw both of them were shaking very badly.

I knew it was something about Katelyn.

Suddenly Gothi and Astrid came out of the room in front of us and Astrid had tear blaring in her eyes.

"I'm sorry girls she couldn't make it" Astrid said and tears started to fall from her face.

"No!" Lisa screamed as both her and Shannon burst into tears with me not far behind.

I felt like I couldn't breath and wanted to collapse.

Astrid came over and Hugged me as I cried into her shoulder.

💜💜💜💜

I opened my eyes and let out a blood curdling scream and I sat up and realised it was just a dream.

I started having a panic attack because of how vivid it felt and felt myself start to hyperventilate.

I then felt a pair of arms get wrapped around me as a sobbed racked my chest.

"Shhhh Jade it's alright, it was just a dream" I heard Hiccup's voice say as he comforted me.

I couldn't see him through all my tears and I still couldn't breath.

I started to calm down and get my breathing under control.

I then heard the door open but my tears were still covering my vision too much to see who it was.

"What happened?" I heard my boyfriend too familiar voice

"Nightmare" Hiccup said and I started to hyperventilate again after thinking through that nightmare again.

I then felt Cam take me in his arms as he climbed into bed.

Hiccup must have been sitting on the chair that was next to the bed, watching me sleep.

"You're fine Jade, it wasn't real" Cam soothed me and I started to get my breathing back under control and I started being able to see again since the tears had stopped.

Cam pulled me down with him to lay down.

"What if she does die?" I said scared

"She won't we just have to have hope" Cam replied as I heard Hiccup leave us be.

"Come on get some rest" Cam said pulling me closer to him.

I closed my eyes but was hesitant about falling asleep incase that nightmare came back again.

I finally gave in though and fell asleep.

💜💜💜💜

I woke up the next morning and saw I was still in Cam grasp, he was still asleep though.

I rolled out of his grip and decided to go for a quick walk to see if I could get last night's dream out of my head.

I quickly put on my armor and rushed out the house before Cam woke up just in case he wanted to come with me but I really wanted to be alone right now.

I walked into the forest and took in the feel of nature while forgetting about everything that has happened over the last few days.

I jumped as I heard a growl from behind me. I turned and saw a terrible terror come out from behind a tree and fly off.

Cheeky bugger!

After a while I decided to head back and most likely get yelled at by everyone from sneaking off and not telling everyone where I was going.

I walked back in the house and was almost immediately suffocated by someone hugging me.

"Jade! Thank Gods!" I heard Lisa said into my shoulder and then realised it was her who was hugging me.

"Where the hell have you been?!" Shannon exclaimed looking at me.

"I just went for a walk relax" I tried to calm everyone down.

"How are we supposed to relax with Katelyn in a coma, Eret still on the loose and you sneaking off all the time?" Shannon replied

"Wow you are really starting to sound like your mother" I smirked and she just facepalmed.

"You guys need to stop worrying about me i'm fine see" I rolled my eyes and Shannon let out a hefty sigh before shaking her head.

"We just worry about you ok?" She said and I nodded understanding where she was coming from.

Suddenly Astrid burst through the door and she didn't look happy.

"Astrid what happened?" I heard Hiccup voice say from behind SHannon.

I didn't even see him there.

"It's Katelyn" She managed to gasp out while still trying to get her breath back.

"What's happened with Katelyn?" I asked, her gaining my full attention

"Gothi said that she only has a 30% chance of surviving" She said and I broke down crying.

What do we do now?

I guess it's now up to fate.

Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓔⓝⓓ

💜💜💜💜

So guys that is the end of book 2, you guys probably hate me for ending it likes this hahaha don't I definitely will do a 3rd book you will just have to wait for it because I am going to be releasing another book first.

Thanks so much for reading guys and thanks so much to xxwhoareyouoo for supporting me through this book it really means a lot to me. Also thank you to the rest of you who have read the book.

Hope you guys enjoyed reading the books as much as I did writing it.

Anyway guys thanks for reading again and as always

Luv ya dragon riders

Tia 💕💕💕