1.7K 13 2

"Never thought I'd be on a private Jet on the way to Vegas," Laycee chuckled relaxing down into the leather seat of the private jet which they are all in, on the way to Las Vegas to celebrate JJ's win. The aftermath of the fight has been insane. Everyone is bursting with Pride, not believing that it even happened.

"Never thought I'd be commentating the fight let alone watching my guy take the W!" Ethan cheered raising his glass of champagne in the air, followed by everyone else doing the same along with a few "cheers" here and there.

Laycee took a sip out of her champagne before spitting it back out into her glass, making sure no one else saw. It was almost like the moment in friends where Rachel had to pretend in-front Of Monica. Laycee doesn't know for sure whether she's pregnant or not, but adding up everything that's happened over the last month or so, if she isn't, then there is possible something wrong. She has vowed to herself to take the test that she has in the bottom of her bag when they land in America, she also wasn't sure whether us was the plane journey which is making her queasy or whether it could actually be that she's pregnant. Freya looked over at her with raised eyebrows as he noticed that she hasn't drank any of her drink yet.

"Layce? Come over here a minute," Freya got up from the seat she is sat in beckoning Laycee in her direction. They both went over to Gee who is sat playing on her phone in the corner. chip was sat with her but he's since gone and joined the lads with their failing attempts at creating a rap for JJ.

"Somethings wrong. You've not drank any of the champagne that JJ has given you, are you feeling okay?"

"I feel like absolute rubbish. I keep telling myself that it's the plane but I honestly don't think it is," Laycee shook her head. "I should be happy shouldn't I? I'm worrying about the fact Simon's going to be disappointed, I mean I don't want it to ruin anything," Laycee groaned burying her head into her hands.

"Trust me, Simon is going to be far from upset. Come on he wants this as much as you do," Gee encouraged her, rubbing circles into her back. "Have you done a test yet?"

"Nope, I haven't needed too. I've had one for a while but because I've not been showing any signs I haven't felt the need to test. Then all of a sudden this morning I'm feeling 10 times different than what I did yesterday,"

"I was the same when I got pregnant with Evelyn," Freya spoke, coming to sit down next to Laycee, Gee on the other side of her. Both of them encouraging Laycee. "One day out of nowhere I felt so different. My whole body ached, I was tired, I was nauseous,"

"I'm going to do it when we land I think, I can't do it now it's too suspicious," Layce shook her head looking around at all the boys. Simon stood with Josh, laughing away at something Ethan had said, every so often taking a drink of the alcohol which he has in his hand. He looked over at Laycee with a concerned look, but she just flashed him a smile, and as far as he knows. Everything is okay.