Chapter 5: Ash's past and! The cute little nightmare makes me crazy!

ash was busy munching on some random food he had scavanged...mewtwo really didn't want to know the details... not only that but the boy had found a window in the room and looked outside it at the sunset... Currently the waters were clam...and peaceful.... For some reason the human kept looking at the sun set....he didn't even notice mewtwo tapping his shoulder....

mewtwo leaned over and waved a hand in the boy's face and still nothing!

Mewtwo decided to read ash's mind and what he found well....it wasn't happy....

a younger ash was playing by the shore with what...mewtwo guessed was the boy's mother... suddenly.....what he couldn't belive....team rocket came and...giovanni was on the secne.... he grabbed ash's mom....

Ash screamed and cryed...since mewtwo guessed he was only a toddler.....a young woman who looked like the woman he kidnapped....held the crying baby back.... mewtwo then saw how every time ash was at a shoreline or beach he would act this way.... then mewtwo went deeper into ash's mind...he saw the boy's past...how he was bullied...and picked on...by the older kids....every day....and how he made friends with wild local pokemon....

" It all became so lovely

 those blue skies above me

 ...those funny feelings  i have never felt before...

I thought we stay a while...

and i learned to smile...

So many colors  

i had never even know~!

Maybe i'll find myself....

sitting on that distant shore...

Maybe i'm not alone~!

Then i saw the colors fading...

Gentleness of light escaping

Shadows of my fear invading~!

Have i seen this all before~?!

Maybe i'll find myself smiling on that distant shore...

maybe i'm not alone~!..." ash sang as tears fell from his eyes....

mewtwo was taken aback....he had no idea....that was the boy's past....

( urgh this cute little nightmare is making me crazy!) mewtwo thought