Chapter 13: Ariana's

Y/n POV:
We get to Ariana's and say our goodbyes to the guys. We get out of the car and I run to Ariana.

Y/n: Ari!!
Ariana: Hey Y/n!!
She pulls me into a hug
Ariana: It's so good to see you
Y/n: I can say the same. It feels like it's been forever.
Ariana: It does, but we don't need to forget why you're here early. Let's get inside.
We walk inside and close the door. Ariana turns back to me and Payton. She looks at Payton.
Ariana: So you must be Payton. I see you in a lot of edits with Y/n. You making a name for yourself?
Payton: I'm trying
Ariana: It's fun but don't forget it can be stressful. Isn't that right Y/n?
Y/n: Of course I mean with all of the hate videos I get from Perez you would've thought I would've quit by now.
Ariana: Honestly. Anyways I'm surprised that I haven't asked you this before. What's it like being such a successful cover artist?
Y/n: Shocking. I mean I never expected to blow up the way I did, but part of it is from the acting and well you know the dance story.
Ariana: Yeah. Wasn't one of your last covers a direct hit at Perez?
Y/n: Yes actually. I mean he pulled himself into it though. He did tell me I wouldn't make it in any industry and then this year he decides to say that he knew I was going places.
Ariana: What a nerve. I mean did he really think that, what was it 23 million people at the time, wouldn't remember what he said at the beginning of your career? I mean you've been in the industry for almost 6 years now. You've gained 25 million fans and you're still growing. Remember when your entire crew got you to 13 million fans on your birthday right as you turned 13?
Y/n: That was fun. And extremely impressive, I honestly don't know how they did that. Wasn't most of it Logan? You helped too I know that for a fact.
Ariana: Yeah and now you're 15 it's insane.
Y/n: Yeah
Ariana: So let's talk about the fact that it took you three years to finally realize that Payton liked you.
Y/n: *laughs* Hey you know that I can become oblivious to pretty much anything.
Ariana: Clearly *laughs*
Payton: Hey I'm just glad she finally realized it *laughs*
Y/n: Thank Paige and Josh for that
Payton: Oh believe me, I did
Ariana: Well you two are adorable together
Y/n: Thanks Ari
Payton: I think so too
He smiled and placed an arm around me. I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder. I feel my phone go off. I look and see that Zach has texted me.

Texts: Zach🐼:
Zach🐼:
Hey sis. We got back and Dylan is here with Anthony and Jackson. We were able to get back before they got here but Jackson is still acting weird and Dylan is yelling.
Y/n😇:
What is Anthony doing?
Zach🐼:
He's just standing to the side with a smirk on his face.
Y/n😇:
I swear he has some sort of problem
Zach🐼:
No kidding
Y/n:😇:
Alright we'll please stay safe and know that I love you
Zach🐼:
I can say the same to you. Love you too

I put my phone away and turn to Payton and Ariana.

Y/n: Dylan's there with Anthony and Jackson. Dylan's yelling, Jackson is still being completely silent and Anthony is just standing by the wall with a smirk on his face.
Payton: What has gotten into them?
Y/n: I'm not sure, but it doesn't look like they'll be getting rid of Dylan anytime soon
Ariana: You can stay as long as you need
Y/n: Thanks Ari. I have a video I want to do with Payton and I need to borrow something
Ariana: What do you need?
Y/n: Your makeup
Payton: Oh no
Ariana: Oh no? This will be the best thing ever! Follow me

We walk into Ariana's room and we collect her makeup and set up for the video. I do my intro and we film it. Payton actually did a pretty good job.

Ariana: Woah Payton: Thank you!Y/n: I'm impressed Payt Ariana: Yeah so am I Payton: Well I'm glad that you like itY/n: Like it? I love it Payton: And I love youAriana: AwwY/n: I love you too Payt

Ariana: Woah
Payton: Thank you!
Y/n: I'm impressed Payt
Ariana: Yeah so am I
Payton: Well I'm glad that you like it
Y/n: Like it? I love it
Payton: And I love you
Ariana: Aww
Y/n: I love you too Payt

We wrapped up the video and I let Payton edit it. He goes into the living room to focus and I start talking to Ariana.

Payton POV:
I'm walking to the living room when my phone starts ringing. I set Y/n's computer down and grab the phone to answer it.

On the phone:
Payton: Hello?
?: Hello Payton