Gabby hugs me and I'm grateful for her, if it wasn't for her I don't know what would happen. "You have me and the guys. Come on. How about instead of going dress shopping we all go out as friends." She says smiling.

"Yeah I'd like that." I say hugging her back. She calls our friends and lets them know about the change of plans. Maybe today won't be that bad after all.

Piper and Jackson are the first to arrive. Well they are siblings so it makes sense. "Hey bitch. Um since I'm literally broke I hope you don't mind you birthday present was from dollar tree. Walmart too expensive with they stuff." She says passing me a gift bag.

"Yes.....thanks." I say smiling and going through it

"Just kidding. But seriously don't be to rough with it because it's cheap." She says smiling as I open the bag a little too fast.

"Anyways. Where's your mom. I love her famous homemade birthday brownies. And plus she's the only one that can sing that birthday song perfectly." Jackson says giving me a gift.

I smile and grab it, and explain my mom had to work today.

After a few minutes everyone enters my room and Gabby is the first to speak up. "So what are we doing? Skating Rink? Movies? Restaurant?- CHUCKY CHEESE?!" Ryder interrupts.

"I like the skating rink. And then we can go out to eat afterwards." I shrug.  That's something I'm good at. I've always been a good skater rather it's ice skating or regular skating.

"Ooh I haven't skated in a while. What time are we leaving?" Polly asks.

Another thing about me is I don't like skating in daylight.

"Whenever the sun starts to go down." I shrug.

"For now we can just joke around and watch movies." Jackson says grabbing his phone.

And that's exactly what we did Jackson and Ryder wrestled. Gabrielle took pictures and posted everything. Polly was laughing and joking around. Piper was actually in tune with the movie. And I was in between. Sometimes I'd watch the movie. Then I would post stuff. And I'd laugh at Piper's ridiculousness.

When the sun start going down we started gathering our stuff. We all have our own skates since we used to go skating every Saturday night. I have a pair of pitch black glowing skates that glow my name. My mom had them special made when I was younger.

Jackson drives and we continue laughing around. "Seriously. I'm a vampire. What is it like to be marked?" Polly asks.

"My mom said it was painful at first and then it was the most pleasurable thing of her life....besides her and dad's first mating." Gabrielle says smiling.

"Do you think you will be mated to a vampire?" Ryder asks me.

"Honestly I don't know. I'm compatible with a lot of them." I shrug.

"Oh Dani you have to unmask your scent since we didn't go to the ball." Gabby says elbowing me.

"Oh right. Don't forget yours. Remember you masked it during training the other day and never let it back out." I say.

"Oh right I forgot it was even masked." She responds taking a deep breath and then we release our scents.

We arrive at the skating rink and we quickly scatter inside. As usual Polly rushes to the bathroom, Piper heads to the games before we start skating, Ryder heads to the food court, Jackson heads to get our tickets, Gabrielle is flirting with a innocent boy, and I'm with Jackson getting our tickets.

When Me and Jackson return it's like a coach blowing a whistle for the team to huddle up. We pass out the tickets and head to the skating area.

We have fun. That's all you can say. We had fun. Mostly because even after all these years Polly still can't skate so she was holding onto us for dear life. And we'd let her go just to see her fall. Me and Ryder would have a race skating backwards and of course I won.