Chapter 3

Shawn's Pov

I am currently in the lounge of the tour bus staring at camila she was sitting on y/n's lap eating a banana ugh i so wish that banana was my dick right now ( a/n: epic cringe ) my dick would fit so perfectly in her mouth ( oh god i'm cringing so hard rn) i was snapped out of my thoughts when something came flying at me and hit my head " hey wtf man " i said as i glared at y/n " stop staring at my girl " she said " she won't be your girl for long " i mumbled under my breath .........

Camila's Pov

I was sitting on y/n's lap with my phone in one hand and a banana in the other " hey wtf man ?" i looked up from my phone and saw shawn glaring in my direction " stop staring at my girl " she said i saw him mumbled. something under his breath but i couldn't catch it i rolled my eyes and went back to eating my banana and scrolling trough Instagram >>>>>>> it's now 7:30 pm and i'm sitting in the lounge watching a movie with the girls y/n said that she was tired so she went to go sleep " what kind of movie is this lauren ?" ally asked as she handed me a bowl of pop corn " IT " lauren said and sat down besides normani and dinah " isn't this movie scary or some shit ?" normani asked " yup " lauren said " i'm not sure if i want to watch it anymore " ally said as she threw the blanket over her head " you girls need a cuddle buddy ?" austin asked as he and shawn came and sat down next to me and ally " no thanks " i said as i was about to get up but shawn pulled me into his lap i tried to get out of his grip but he's too strong " man let her the fuck go " dinah said as she pulled me out of his arms i turned around and slapped him across the cheek " try this shit again and i swear to god shawn you will regret ever being born " i whispered a thank you to dinah and went to the sleeping area and saw y/n cuddled up to the pillows i smiled and climbed into the bunk next to her i kissed her head and pulled her close to me .........

Next day >>>>>>

Y/n's Pov

" babe wake up " i heard Camila say as i pretended to be asleep i woke up like 15 minutes ago and got bored so i decided to fuck with her just for a little bit " y/n i know that you're awake " she said as i felt her place a kiss on my neck then she bit on it " babe seriously get up " she said i felt her hand slip into my shorts and my member twitched at her movement i heard light giggles come from her so i opened one of my eyes " come on get up " she said as she took her hands out of my shorts " you can't just do that camila " i said and pouted my lips " you were the one who didn't wanna get up you know " she said and kissed my lips " i love you " i said as she pulled away " i love you too " she said " let's go see what the girls are doing " she said as she stood up with me doing the same we made it to the lounge and saw the girls watching tv " good morning camila " austin said as he passed by us with his cheesy ass smile she just sucked her teeth and draged me to back of the bus where the kitchen was " what do you wanna eat babe ?" she asked as she went into the mini fridge " idk what's in there ?" i asked as i sat on one of the stools " umm let's see there's soda , cheese, bananas , cookies and chocolate syrup " " soda is fine " i said as she threw one at me and i caught it " thanks babe" i said as i opened it a took a sip " mhmm" she said and kissed my cheek " what are you gonna eat ? " i asked as she took a seat next to me " a banana " she said and i smirked " oh really which one ?" i asked " omg y/n " she said and laughed " ehmm sorry to interrupt you guys but simon , michael and roger wants to talk to us in the lounge " shane said ( i mean shawn 😤) as he awkwardly scratched the back of his head " ok " camila said as we both stood up and followed him to the lounge ........

A/n : what do you think simon wants to discuss ??? also i wanna beat a bitch name that starts with s i'm sure you guys do too but anyways let me know your thoughts