Chapter 2: "Nightmare"

:Jake's P.O.V:

I went to the locker room hoping the girl is there.I saw her I stand behind her locker door. Then she closed it. She saw me.

                I asked her. "Do you have a problem?"

                She didn't answer back but I know she doubted to. "I don't have a problem, just a nightmare. No. I mean nothing's wrong."

                She said what she had said. And I heard it all. I decided not to be with her for that moment. Perhaps next time would be perfect for me to know her. "Maybe, I should go. Bye. See ya!"

                I was heading for home. When I got there, I went to my room and lay down. I was wondering if I'm doing right. I closed my eyes to reminisce when I'm with my younger sister. I loved her so much. But God didn't let us to be with each other for a long time. I miss her, which made me realize, I was doing right. I was at that school to take for revenge. I know it's not mine but I have to.

                And I've got a chance to know the person where I was looking for at that school. It was all her fault why my sister died at her young age. And yes. It was Ariele. She still has the nightmare that makes me think she's guilty of what happened. I'm here to be her nightmare.

                The alarm clock rings so loud. I opened my eyes. I saw the sun rise and realize I have to go to school. I took a quick shower and ran down to the kitchen.

                "Hey mom!"

                "Hey boy! How was school yesterday? You didn't have the chance to eat your supper huh? Does the whole day of being there make you that tired?"

                "No mom. I was just thinking for a... You know I have to adjust with my new surroundings."

                "Your sister didn't do that when she was here. She got a best friend that so good."

                "So good, really?" I told mom with a sarcastic voice. I know my mother knew what I was thinking. I sat on the chair and get a sliced of bread and put a jam on it. I began eating. When I was contented of what I have eaten, I go for school.

                At school.

                I saw Ariele walking along the hallway without anyone else. I knew why because my sister was gone. "Hey!" I call her.

                She continues walking as if she doesn't saw me. I walk after her. She stopped. "Can you leave me alone?"

                I was shocked. "Why?"

                "I don't like you." A plain statement of her. It was just a plain statement of her. But it's my first time to be treated like that. It hurts my ego. Am I that egoistic type? She walked away then. But of course I still go after her.

                "Hey wait! Why?"

                "We're not close."

                "Then, let's be closed."

                "No way!"

                "Why?"

                "That is why!" She shouted at me. "Do you like me to slap you on your face?" I shook my head. "Then evaporate idiot!"

                I was stunned. It was my first I got shouted, ordered and almost got slapped. I must have done wrong with her but what is it? If there was, I have to say sorry. Sorry? I think it's not my vocabulary. But no. This is part of my plan. I have to be nice with her so that I can shot her in her back. A nice idea.