Chapter 1: "The Transferee"

:Ariele's P.O.V.:

I was in my locker to put my books there. Summer was gone. And school? I don't think I would love it.

                I entered in my classroom looking for a seat. And there I saw my favorite one. But there is a boy who was sitting there. I come nearer to him.

                "Hey!" I tapped the table and said, "This is my seat."

                "Is your name on it?" he replied without looking up.

                "You know, you should better back off. You're new here."

                Without saying a single word, he stood up. That would be better, I guess. Then I sit on my chair, that was then our teacher came in. It was a Geometry class and I'm honestly tired of it. So, I chose to sleep. Then I heard somebody's shouting at me. I looked up and saw the whole class looking and laughing at me.

                "This is the first day of class and you're sleeping? Can I ask you if where you are last night? Are you out of your bed?" My teacher asked simultaneously.

                And I rolled my eyes. "Is it new in here?" I said without showing any expression. It's a plain question. Whatever. The bell rings and we all stand up.

                At the canteen.

"A burger and an ice tea please?"

                "Can I have that too?" a boy said which was beside me.

                The canteen vendor gave my order so I decided to look for a corner where I'll be sitting. I saw one. I sat and began eating. A guy sat beside me.

                "Someone's sitting here and there." I said as my reaction.

                "You don't have anyone else with you, right?" he replied. "I'm Jake and you are?" he added as he put his hand forward for a hand shake.

                "Why?" a short response of mine.

                He put his hand down and said, "Wow! This is new! So, how you doing Why?"

                "Ariele!" I turned my attention to the one who's calling me. "We'll elect you as our new president for this school year."

                "I'll think about it."  I said without looking at her.

                "Many students will support you, you know that. You deserve that position."

                I looked up and down. "Someone deserves better."

                She tapped my shoulder. "Move on." The girl ran away.

                "So, what's that all about?" Jake asked me.

                "None of your business." I stood up. "I'm done." Then I walked away. I was heading to the locker room. I open my locker and get the book which I will use for my next subject. I closed it and I saw Jake standing there.

                "Do you have a problem?" he asked.

                I doubt if I should gave a response. I gave up. I turn my eyes down and said, "I don't have a problem, just a nightmare."