Beauty in the Benz | O.S. | 1

A/N: I know this is so late but I just got busy with all my school work. Since the Rona got me doing online classes, I have more time to finish these.
This is an old series that I'm finishing, sorry if it's a little boring.

Beauty in the Benz ~ Tory Lanez
Ovie Soko
Turks and Caicos
Alice Thomas

Beauty in the Benz ~ Tory LanezOvie SokoTurks and CaicosAlice Thomas

Keep it real, this how I'm comin' in it from the jumpYou're so beautiful, I kiss and hit it from the frontTake you everywhere with me 'cause I love to stuntMoney everywhere, baby, 'cause you love to stunt

Keep it real, this howI'mcomin' in itfrom the jump
You're so beautiful, Ikiss and hit it from the front
Take you everywhere with me 'cause I love to stunt
Money everywhere, baby, 'cause you love to stunt

"Get down girl, gon head get down. Get down girl gon head get down" Ovie hyped his fiancé as he twirled her before she dropped down then cane back up slowly.

"Eighteen years, eighteen years. She got you for one of your kids for eighteen years..." Alice started rapping her favorite verse of the song with Ovie adlibbing while pulling the bottom of her bright orange dress down.

The two were walking down to the Christmas evening reception, drunk in love. This morning they had breakfast on a yacht then went back to the hotel room for rounds. After they took a nap, they chilled at the beach for a second before getting ready for the reception. The resort employees on the beach had gotten them each several dirty pina coladas and other mixed drinks. As of now, they were tipsy. The two engaged 25 year olds felt like two teenagers falling in love, skipping around Turks and Caicos.

"Did I tell you that you look very beautiful tonight and all the time?" Ovie grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Thanks baby. You look very handsome and delicious as always......Always got this pussy on wet wet" Alice said but whispered the second part in his ear before licking it.

"Oh you just on one today huh? You didn't have enough earlier?" Ovie licked his lips at her.

"I can never get enough of you" Alice blushes squeezing his hand.

The two arrived to the big banquet hall the resort was throwing the reception in. Big round tables covered in white cloths and the room was filling up with people. Ovie let go of her hand to put his arm out for her. She happily grabbed in and they scouted out a table with only an old couple. Ovie pulled out her seat for her and pushed it in before he sat down.

"Now that's a gentleman. I can't remember the last time George did that for me" the woman said. Alice and Ovie let out a small laugh.

"Oh, be quiet. I didn't do it one time and now she swears I'm not a gentleman" the man said.

"Anyway, y'all are a beautiful couple. It's not often you see young couples out here by themselves"

"Well, whatever my wife wants, she gets. She can get anything from me" Ovie put his arm around Alice's chair.

"Oh y'all are married?"

"Yes, well we're engaged. We're about to be married in 6 months" Alice answered smiling from ear to ear.

She has always looked forward to her wedding day. Plus, getting married to Ovie makes the day a million times more special to her.

"Congratulations! We love to see black love" the woman said.

"Thank you" Alice and Ovie said at the same time.

Before they could respond, the host came onto the mic and introduced the reception. Throughout their meal, the two couples discussed tips, funny stories, and regular conversation. Alice and Ovie enjoyed their nice fancy meals, some wine, and great conversation.

While they were eating, the resort had performers singing and dancing. For dessert, they had rum cake and by that time, the two were past tipsy but not embrassingly drunk.

"Y'all have a great night" the older couple said as the reception ended.

"We will. It was nice talking to y'all and we appreciate the advice. Have a nice rest of your trip" Alice smiled.

Once the two parted ways, Alice and Ovie rushed to their room to begin their night.