Act Up | B.T. | 1

Act Up ~ City Girls
Bryson Tiller
Louisville, KY
Alexus Brooks

Act Up ~ City GirlsBryson TillerLouisville, KYAlexus Brooks

Act up, you can get snatched upAct up, you can get snatched upAct up, you can get snatched up

"Baby, why are you so stressed out?" Bryson asked his hyper girlfriend, reaching over and grabbing her hand as he drove.

"Because I have 4 midterms in 4 days and I have to get good grades on them. I have so much going on with the sorority and my job too. Everything seems so cluttered and it makes me really anxious" Alexus said checking her appearance in the pull down mirror. Her hair was frizzy. She couldn't stop picking at her nails from nervousness. Her leg was bouncing slightly.

"I know it's a lot but we're just gonna take it one by one, okay? Calm down before you have another anxiety attack.....Alexus" Bryson's voice became stern at the end as he noticed her chest having an irregular breathing pattern.

Earlier in the day, Bryson had got a call from Alexus' roommate saying she discovered Alexus in the bathroom hyperventilating and throwing up.

Alexus did not mean to stress herself out to the point of an anxiety attack but with her boss laying people off and her big literally riding her ass, she had no confidence that any of these responsibilities would have a positive outcome.

"I'm sorry, I'm just really stressed out. Uggghhhh" Alexus groaned feeling tears come to her eyes.

"Like I said, I got you. We're going to go do what your boss wanted to do then go place the orders for the sorority shirts then go to the library and study for that Statics test tomorrow" Bryson said softly. He really wished his girlfriend would stop stressing herself when she knows that she is going to be alright in the end.

"But you have a midterm as well, Bryson. You shouldn't be worrying about me. I don't ever want you to stop your responsibilities for me"

"If you're not happy, I'm not happy. Plus I already studied and I have a high A in that class" he said as they pulled into a parking spot at the shopping area where they had to pick up a few things for her boss.

"Are you sure?" She looked over at him, biting her nails again.

"Yes, stop stressing" he grabbed her hand and leaned forward kissing her forehead.

"Ok, ok. I love you"

"I love you too honey bunches"

Bryson got out and walked over to her side to open the door and help her out.

7 hours later...

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom" Bryson excused himself from the booth that they were in.

The two had a secluded spot that they always used because it is really quiet and barely no one comes across the area.

Alexus continued studying her notes that she has been reading over for the past 2 hours. Her eyes were burnt out from all the words especially since her glasses magnified all the words. She was tired but she was going to grind it out.

She decided to play some hype music hoping it would wake her up. She pressed play and Waka Flaka's Hard in the Paint player slightly loud out her phone's speakers.  She was listening for 2 to 3 songs before she felt her eyes getting heavier.

Where's Bryson, she thought to herself. It had been 20 minutes since he went to the bathroom.

"I'll take a 20 minute nap and he better be back" she said to herself before putting her head in her hands and falling asleep.

30 minutes later, Alexus had woke up and Bryson approached the table with a short mixed girl, laughing and what not. Alexus did not like what she saw. It didn't help that she was sleep deprived and stressed out.

"Oh look who finally came back" Alexus said with fake enthusiasm.

"Sorry babe. I ran into one of my classmates and she needed help with the assignment" Bryson said not catching her attitude.

"Hello I'm Aliyah. You must be Bryson's girlfriend" the girl introduced herself.

"Yes I'm Alexus"

"I've heard a lot of good things about you"

"As you should" Alexus said. Bryson heard the attitude this time and he knew he had to get Aliyah out of here before Alexus cussed her out.

"Well it was nice of you to meet her. I'll see you tomorrow Aliyah" he interfered.

"See you. Have a nice night" she smiled before walking away. Bryson sat back down but Alexus acted like he wasn't there.

"Alexus why do you have an attitude?"

No response.

"Alexus"

No response.

"Alexus stop being childish"

"Oh I'm childish when you left me to go help another chick, okay" Alexus chuckled hysterically.

"Don't be like that. She's only a classmate"

"Mm" Alexus continued ignoring his presence and reading her textbook.

Bryson decided to let her have her moment and went back to studying his textbook.

"Demetrius, hey!" Alexus exclaimed just above regular voice level when she saw one of her classmates walk by.

"Hey Alexus. I see you found a nice little corner. I didn't even know this was back here" he walked up to the booth.

"Yeah this is me and Bryson's favorite spot. Demetrius meet my boyfriend and Bryson meet my classmate" The two shook hands.

"So are you studying for the test tomorrow?" Alexus asked, playing with her hair.

"Yup I actually came here to get my last minute studying in"

"Well we got t-minus 12 hours before the test" Alexus smiled and giggled. She was doing the most to annoy Bryson.

"Yup, Imma go. I'll see you tomorrow in class" Demetrius winked at her, causing Bryson to clench his jaw.

"See you tomorrow and good luck with studying" Alexus winked back.

"Really Alexus?" Bryson said angrily once Demetrius walked away.

"What? He's only a classmate" Alexus mocked him from earlier.

"Are you really being this childish? Oh my gosh"

"I'm not being childish, I'm treating you how you treat me" Alexus said.

"You know what? I got something for that ass" Bryson snatched her up and dragged her to an empty private study room.

————————————————————————

A/N: Next part will be juicyyyy👅👅