Prologue

Intertwine your hand with mine, pull me close to you, kiss me and tell me that you own me. Tell me your my dominate. Tell me I'm your possession.

...

If you lived in Kokonski, you were one of four things: A pet, a vampire, a hybrid, or a demon. Let me start with the least obvious. A pet is like a human animal that get sent to live with vampires. If you were really lucky, you might get one that didn't enjoy whipping you, if your not so lucky, you'd get one who kept you in a cage, abused you, didn't let you eat enough, and was always drinking from you. Most pets weren't very lucky.

There is five Royal's total in Kokonski: Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Charlotte Flair, and Finn Balor. They are all siblings, they enjoyed sharing their mates.

Syiina Madison Avelkriy. She's a rouge pet. She is one of the most innocent civilians in Kokonski. She made a perfect pet, she is beautiful, she has clear tan skin, Brown eyes, and purple hair. Her lips are pink and her cheeks are rosy.

She could easily pass as a vampire, that is if she didn't have dried blood and dirt on her skin and in her mated hair. As you can imagine, she's our main character, as you can imagine, she has a very bad past. But I don't mean she's been raped and a few people she knows half died, No... This is much, much worse...