Chpt. 12

You were standing on Marinettes balcony with her. She had somehow gotten a metal bowl and there was a fire in it. It was suspiciously concerning seeing her hum while throwing Adriens pictures into the mini fire. You blinked a her and then sighed.

The next moment you saw a black figure jumping from roof to roof in the night. You squinted and noticed Marinette glancing at the figure.

"It's just Chat, don't worry." She smiled. You smiled back but looked at the figure again, this time it was jumping towards you both.

"Why does it seem like he's coming this way?" You frowned and watched him jump high. What was Adrien doing late at night? Also, why wasn't Marinette doing the same?

You pondered all these questions until you noticed the boy in black sit on marinette's railing.

"Why do you have a fire?" He asked. You wondered what he was going to do when he realized she was burning his photos. Marinette didn't seem to give anything away so you interrupted.

"She's getting over her crush." You said.

"Who's the unlucky fellow Mari is giving up on?" Chat noir seemed too interested for a hero. You felt the need to say: Hey Chat, your Adrien is showing...

Yet again, Marinette wasn't giving anything away. A rosy blush darkened on her cheeks. You were going to strangle her at some point. You sighed and looked at Chat.

"Adrien Agreste. Since she's going to get over him it doesn't have to be a bother right? Marinette, don't be shy, Chat noir can't tell anyone but ladybug. He doesn't seem the type to fool around with girls hearts." You smirked at the black cat. He stared at you and his eyes widened. He knew you knew something.

"Yeah you're right. Chat has always been kind to me." Marinette smiled at him. Chat was frozen. You internally groaned at the oblivious boy.

"So why do you superheroes jump around at night?" You asked.

"They go out so they can look after Paris." Marinette said, you could see the sparkles in her eyes and noticed Chat staring at her. You knew something was up.

"So, I'm going to be helping Marinette get over Adrien for once and for all, I just met her a couple of days ago and I already care about her." You smiled and hugged Marinette. You handed a picture of Adrien smiling like a bafoon and she stared at it. You watched as Chat noir noticed the hurt in her eyes, but then she blinked and threw it into the fire.

"How long have you liked him?" Chat noir asked.

"Since that moment. The umbrella, his fingers touching mine as he handed the umbrella over to me. I liked him since he was so sweet and kind. I guess I'll never have a chance. So I'll go to where I have a chance." Marinette smiled.

After that, Chat jumped away and you sighed to yourself. You left after congratulating marinette for burning her entire stash of his photos. You walked home in the dark night, you couldn't let Mari come with you because even if she was ladybug, that doesn't mean you let a girl walk home alone just because you can't.

You were humming to yourself and paused when you saw a pair of glowing green cat eyes peer at you from an alleyway.

You slowly turned towards it and felt your heart stop for a minute. You sighed and ignored the thumbing noise in your ears and spoke.

"What do you want, Adrien?" You asked. The said person walked out as his alter ego, Chat noir.

"So you knew. For how long?" He asked.

"Since I came here and you ran off into the bathroom." You rolled your eyes.

"You know who ladybug is as well don't you?" He asked.

"No hey, you're both dummies. Honestly. Have you ever wondered, maybe at least let your secret identity have a life? No you both became miserable." You said before travelling towards the Agreste mansion.

The next few days you noticed Adrien being more considerate to Marinette. Ladybug was much kinder to Chat noir. You felt a sense of ease and stumbled into Ella.

"What are you doing here?" You asked in english.

"I go to school here now." She replied in english. People watched you as she pulled you up.

The group had each apologized to you as they never knew Lila was lying about what she had said about you. You told them that she lied about everything but then you were told that she wasn't that bad of a person.

You scoffed and still left the group, the additions were large to your duo though. Adrien, Nino, Alya and Juleka had joined you at lunch.

You smiled at the new group. You chatted with Juleka and felt much happier when you got to see her smile. You felt your heart swell whenever her eyes were fixed on the sky, thinking about something you wanted to know.

You smiled to yourself. Everything was going so well.

"May I join?" You turned and laughed.

Another addition to your group, Ella.