Chpt. 4

It took awhile for Ladybug and Chat noir to capture the akuma. You found out who was Nathaniel because Chat noir brought Nathraniel back. You watched a red head slither out of Chat noirs arms and immediately got hugged by another boy. You stared in awe as the boy hugged Nathaniel a bit too comfortably and intimately.

You looked at Juleka. She seemed to have something on her mind. You watched her for a bit. You noticed the way that the small breeze blew her hair gently and the way her pupils had gone back to normal, with those red irises. You looked away because you felt the aura of a protective brother behind you.

It wasn't the normal type of menacing aura you knew that most of your friends had suffered back at home. It was a cunning and nerve racking sensation. It wasn't a 'I'm going to kill you', as the usual.

It's the 'If you even dare go out of line I'll find ways to slowly and quietly torture you.'

You slowly moved away from the dangerous and malicious, yet neutral aura and looked away. Only get yourself in a pickle. You saw your cousin- Chat noir flirt with Ladybug.

"Aw, c'mon bugaboo, we'd make a great couple." Chat noir smirked, but the obviousness of how much he loved her was so real it made you feel glued in a way. You knew he'd never be a playboy, because it was so obvious he was head over heels for the heroine herself. You narrowed your eyes at the flirtatious side of the cinnamon roll you knew to be Adrien Agreste.

Then you looked at Ladybug herself. She had the confidence, the strength and yet her whole frame and appearance seemed familiar to you. You tried to deny the fact that this superior and much more confident heroine could not be a certain bluenette who ran into the car door that morning.

You looked around. Wouldn't these people have noticed that fact? Or where they too far in denial to come back and face the reality that clumsy people can be very much confident. Or the fact this clumsy person has an alter ego as the heroine that saves Paris everyday.

You felt as if you were trapped in their story of some sort. A sick joke that you had to watch everyday the two idiots being in love with each others other sides. You noticed the irony and had to keep yourself from laughing.

Juleka patted your shoulder and you looked into her red orbs. She said something too fast in french you had to blink a few times.

"Come again?" You asked wide eyed.

"I said, Marinette is nowhere in sight so I'll take you to Mr. Damocles myself." She repeated slower and much more clearer.

You smiled nervously and laughed, but it disappeared when she looked at you with those beautiful eyes.

"Okay." You replied.

You followed her to the principal's office and introduced yourself to him. He explained the whole situation and how to work with all these odd occasions. You then realized you were in the same class as Juleka.

So seeing Juleka everyday now then. You thought with a smile on your face as you processed and nodded to all the information. You thanked Juleka as you walked to class with her. You found out who was your teacher. It was Ms. Bustier.

You sat behind Juleka and had tried your best to listen to the teacher in her fast french. You had an exceptional day. Mostly.

You were anxious about Gabriel Agreste. Anxious of how he would treat you. You sighed and stared at your hands.

How did this happen to you of all people?

Cliffhangerrrrr

KB