2

The sun was high already when they arrived at Uranohoshi. It was now clean from traces of demons but only a few people who once lived there was back and those people just came back to get their things and some was to continue their failing business. One of those businessmen was Mr.Watanabe, You Watanabe's Father. The Watanabe Family owns different kinds of ships including an old pirate ship and a grand cruise ship that they let people rent so they can travel overseas.

Dia and Kanan was quiet on their way to the Watanabes because they were too busy observing their surroundings, how people try to evacuate their belongings, and fix their houses. The horse keeps on walking until Dia pulled its reigns when she saw a familiar duo running towards their direction. She and Kanan can't help but smile by seeing the smiling pair rushing towards them.

" Kanan! Dia!" You and Chika called out while waving their hands in the air. The orange haired and the gray haired stopped into a halt upon reaching them and they started panting for breath. " You guys are leaving now? Isn't it too early??" Chika asked as she tries to gain her breathing while her arm was resting around You's shoulders.

Unlike the rest of them, Chika isn't  a demon slayer but she was an innkeeper and her father forges swords for them,thus making her a young craftswoman at the age of 11. Chika was wearing a fancy orange kimono with waves and fallen autumn leaves as its pattern. She started training as a craftswoman when You Watanabe started training under her father's supervision who just retired from being a demon slayer to continue their family business. But if Chika would be honest,she wants to wield a nichirin sword as well and help her friends.

"Oi! You! Chika! It's been a while! But Chika shouldn't be here anymore. You guys are supposed to evacuate in another place,right?" Kanan said as she hopped down off the horse and Dia does the same with Kanan holding her hips to avoid tripping. Chika pouted and she wrapped her arms around You's exposed biceps and the girl flinched. 

"You-chan is here to protect me after all! Right,You-chan~?" Chika did a puppy eyes to Kanan before it shifted to You which made the grey-haired swallow her saliva. "O-of course I will!" Her blue haired senior noticed how she stammered at Chika's effects on her and it made her blush,and look down and plays with a strand of her hair in between her fingertips.

"Got You~" Kanan snickered in her closed palm and Dia coughed beside her to get everyone's attention. The girls turned their heads at the respectful Hashira and the younger girls bowed down out of instinct which made Dia giggle for a bit. These two really knows how to change her mood. "Buu Buu Desu wa~" The dark haired ojou-sama said and she approached the two with her hands on her hips. " Chika! You are so stubborn as usual! Why can't you follow the Corp's request and commands!" She scolded at Chika and the mikan lover can feel herself shrinking every time a word would be an accurate description of her which is ; every word Dia releases makes up a fact. Then Dia turned to the younger Hashira and raised an eyebrow. "You shouldn't just obey Chika at all times! And why are you bowing? You're also a Hashira." You's ears perked up and she leaned back and scratched her head before pulling Chika with her. 

"You guys are unbelievable." Dia sighed hopelessly before she snapped her head at Kanan who shivered at their eye contact. "Y-yes??" 

"You're spoiling these two too much!You're treating them like they are your kids! Didn't you realized that it will make their head big and they would start asking for more--!" Dia can hear herself stopping when Kanan already started making sense as she scratch her nape.

"But Dia, if you think that Chika and You are my kids then that means 'they are our kids." Kanan said casually with a single droplet of sweat falling from her forehead(which looks very cute to Dia). Dia felt her neck getting hot and it traveled up to her jaw and cheeks that made a very visible and very dark blush that imaginary steam starts coming out of her ears. "K-kanan.." She muttered in embarrassment.