"Hold on." The razor crest turns does a corkscrew making Lana sick to her stomach. She grunts trying to keep herself from vomiting from the motion sickness.

"I can bring you in warm or I can bring you in cold." she hears the voice over the speakers again.

Suddenly, Mando drives the Crest to grinding stop. Lana tries to hold onto her seat but her body flies toward the glass panes in front of her. Mando launches his arm out to catch her and drag her into his lap.

Lana grips onto his arm over her chest trying to regain her breath. She winces as the opposing ship grinds over the top of the razor crest. She pushes the hair out of her face watching the other ship fall right into Mando's trap.

"That's my line." That's the last thing Mando says before blowing the man's ship to pieces.

Mando drops his grip on Lana and she uses her shaking legs to find her seat again. Her chest continuously rose and fell with each second.

Alarms were going off continuously in the crest. Mando tried everything in the book to solve the problems but all the power went out in the ship. Lana bit her lip when the cockpit went dark, she was freaking out in her own head so much she wanted to scream, but from the looks of it Mando was so calm and collected.

He walks over by the child and queues the emergency power to try to get them to safety. The power kicked in and Mando found his spot back in the pilot chair. He used the remaining fuel to boost them to the orange planet in their view.

"This is Mois Eisley tower, we've been tracking you. Head for bay three-five."

"Copy that locked in for three-five."

As the Razor Crest lands in the bay, Mando turns to Lana who looks sick to her stomach. "How was the ride?" He asks teasing her.  She rolls her eyes.

Mando gets up from her seat as does Lana. She puts her hand on the back of the chair trying to regain her balance. Mando picks up the child from his make shift booster seat and they continue down to the belly of the ship.

He places the child gently into the compartment. "He'll be safe in here." He reassures her.

Walking out of the Razor crest Lana was leading Mando, she was looking around the bay. On Sorgan there wasn't any places like this, she was trying to take in the most she could.

Lana stopped to let Mando catch up to be by her side. Before she knew it, Mando had whipped his pistol out of his holster and shot at one of the droids who started dancing toward them.

Lana was about to question Mando's motives about the droids until they heard a yell from inside.

"Hey! Hey! You damage one of my droids you'll pay for it." She threatens.

"Just keep them away from my ship."

"Yeah you think that's a good idea, do ya? Let's look at your ship." The woman began pounding on the ship examining it briefly. "If I didn't know better, I'd think you were in a shootout."

Lana glances to Mando, he just shrugs his shoulders.

"How did you even land? That's gonna set you back." The woman says walking back to the two.

"I've got 500 imperial credits." Mando grunts.

"That's all you got?"

"I'll get your money."

"Hmm. I've heard that before." The mechanic says, turning away and toward the ship.

"Just remember..." Mando continues.