"When?" Commander Pusa asked.

"On the night of the 24th," Dodong answered. Then he went on, "That means that by the time we  kidnap the congressman, you shall have taken over the resort-you and your men. And of course, everyone shall have been evacuated."

"Consider it done, Commander. By the time you arrive, the bombs shall have been put in place ready to be detonated," Commander Pusa assured him.

"I am well pleased, Commander Pusa," Dodong said gladly.

"Then I must go now for my little espionage," Commander Pusa grinned.

"Good luck, Commander," Dodong told his wily commander.

With that note, Celedonio Cabral, aka Commander Pusa left.

In that afternoon of December 2, 2017, a man who appeared to be a local tourist was heading to the main entrance of Paradise Resort. He was holding a camera and a black bag was hanging on his right shoulder. He walked to the lobby of the hotel directly to the receptionist. This man was Commander Pusa, the "tourist".

The receptionist, a pretty young lady probably in her mid twenties, greeted him with her most pleasant smile, "Good afternoon, Sir. Welcome to the Paradise Resort." 

"Good afternoon," Commander Pusa greeted back.

"What can I do for you, sir?" the receptionist asked courteously.

"Do you still have available room? You see, I want to check in," he asked.

"Yes, sir, we have. How long will you be staying here?"

"Two days," was his reply.

"Okay, sir, I will book you now. You'll be staying in Room 042, second floor," the receptionist informed him. She then called a bellboy to accompany him to his room.

"Thank you very much," he said warmly to the receptionist.

"You're welcome, sir," she smiled.

The bellboy led him to the elevator just to the right of the receptionist's desk. While they were waiting for the elevator to open, Commander Pusa took the time of examining the lobby. To the left of the receptionist's desks was the spacious dining hall. It's probably 6 or 7 meters wide and 10 to 12 meters long. At the far end of the dining hall was a door that led to the kitchen. To the right of the elevator was the function hall of the hotel, where some guests can be seen in a lively conversation. Most probably they were businessmen, Commander Pusa thought.

As soon as the elevator opened, they got in and the bellboy punched the number 2 button. In a few seconds, the elevator climbed up then it opened in the second floor.

"This way, sir," the bellboy ushered him in. They were greeted by a wide hallway. On either side of the hallway were adjoining rooms. To the left side of the hallway when one facing south were 50 adjoining rooms. To the right side are 49 rooms. At the far end were flights of stairs used as fire exits.