His place (part two)

Lemon warning ⚠!!!!

The handsome man carried Leo from his car to his house ,bridle style. He was surprisingly light because of how small he was compared to the man in the white suit. When he got in his house he gently put Leo on his fluffy black coach ,Leo suddenly wrapped his arms around the mysterious man. A light shade of pink sprinkling along his cheeks ,as he stared up at the handsome man. "What are you up to?" He asked Leo as he looked into his eyes. His eye's gleamed with lust ,"Y-Your so hot ....... I-Im really thirsty-....." And with that Leo pulled the stranger down kissing him lightly. Leo then pulled away so confused to what he was doing ,where he was ,and how one alcoholic drink could fuck him up as much as it did.

Leo stared straight into the strangers ruby red conniving eye's. "I-I never got your name." Leo said breathlessly ,him and the strangers lips only inches apart. "Dark...." Dark mumbled as he leaned in for more. He slowly slid his tongue into Leo's mouth exploring as much as he could. Tasting the vodka mixed with fruits and different juices. Leo struggled to with breathing ,gasping every moment he got from the kiss. They laid on the coach hip to hip ,Dark sat up and pushed his leg up against Leo's crouch. Leo let out small whimpers and moans as Dark slowly moved his leg up against him ,he unbuttoned his suit jacket and through it down on the floor. He leaned back down and placed light kisses down Leo's jaw line ,slowly guiding down his neck.

"Mmmh ..... Uh." Leo softly moaned as he felt Darks soft lips brush against his sweet spot. Dark began to unbutton Leo's suit jacket ,Leo sat up so he could get it all the way off. Before tossing it on the floor along with Darks. Dark slowly planted his love bits down Leo's chest while unbuttoning his dress shirt the last layer of his suit. Leo huffed ,his cheeks no longer bright pink but a dark red. He bit his lip when Dark got down to his stomach getting close to his waist line ,"How about we go somewhere more comfortable." Dark whispered only loud enough for Leo to hear, his voice deep and soothing while kissing back up Leo's stomach and chest. Leo shook his head in obedience ,as Dark kissed him again. His lips where so toxic and addicting ,Leo couldn't do anything more than kiss him back.

Leo wrapped his legs around Darks lower waist as he picked Leo up and walked him up stairs to his bed room. Dark pushed the door open with his foot ,quickly stepped inside then softly kicked it shut. He sat on the bed with Leo on his lap ,both of his legs on either side of his hips. Leo broke the kiss catching his breath for the third time in a row ,he slid the rest of his shirt off throwing it on the floor. Leo let a small hiccup escape his lips ,as he put ruff markings and kisses on Darks neck. Dark bit his lip while letting a out soft purr under his throat. Leo could feel Dark start to get a little excited. He rubbed his rear against Dark ,he chuckled as a small seducing grin grew across his face.

Leo unbuttoned Darks dress shirt and kissed down his chest and muscles. Dark leaned himself back a bit to get more comfortable ,he held himself up with his hands and arms. He let soft grunts and groans escape his lips ,as Leo unbuckled his belt and slid it from around Darks waist ,now down on his knees. He then tugged his pants down impatiently ,Dark chuckled at Leo's testy attitude. As Leo licked his lips seeing the huge bulge under Darks boxers. He placed soft kisses on Darks hard manhood ,Dark tried not let out anymore signs of how much he was enjoying all of what was happening. Leo bit his bottom lip as he slowly slid Darks boxers down ,he grabbed his huge member and slowly stroked it while staring at it in amazement. "Wow Dark ,your cock is so big and ........ Captivating." Leo's breathing hitched as he slowly slid Darks cock into his mouth.

Dark gripped the silky black sheets beneath him. Letting out loud groan of pleasure ,as he sat up all the pleasure going through his body driving him crazy. Leo made sure to rotate his tongue around the huge cock in his mouth. Soaking it just enough to slid it down his throat. "Uh fuck..... Damn your so good at this. Mmmh..." Dark grunted out as Leo suddenly began to bob his head up and down at a minimum pace. Dark slid his fingers through Leo's hair before taking a huge chunk and tugging. Causing Leo to gag out a moan from Dark pushing himself deeper down his throat. Dark grunted again feeling a tug in the pit of his stomach. He breathed heavily as he cocked his head head back ,and came down Leo's throat. Leo took a huge gulp making sure to get all of Darks thick liquids down his throat.

Leo got up taking off his pants as Dark laid against the head of the bed. Leo pulled down his boxers while crawling on top of Dark. Dark brushed his lips against Leo neck teasingly ,as he whimpered in pleasure begging for more. Dark then put his hands gently against both of Leo's hips. Entering Leo ,he gasped in pleasure leaning over Darks shoulder and breathing heavily. Dark let out a soft groan ,as he felt Leo's walls close in around him. Leo moved up slowly as he got used to Darks size and pain was slowly replaced with pleasure. Leo bit down on Darks shoulder as he decided to pick up the pace. Thrusting faster than before ,both of them already feeling exhausted but not wanting the moment of pleasure to end. After a while Dark came deep inside of Leo as he pulled himself out of Leo. Leo fell on the bed right beside him breathing heavily still really dizzy from his drink. Dark wrapped his huge muscular pale arms around him ,while Leo cuddled his face against his pale chest before slowly drifting off into his drunk dreams.