Butterflies(part two)

Smut warning!

Mark stared ,as if he where looking down on a small child. You quivered as felt his ice cold lips hover over your skin. "P-Please stop this Mark. This isn't yo-!" Your cut off by Mark growling under his breath. He stared straight into your eyes ,and all you could see was lust. "Im not Mark. Im Dark ,and why do you keep fighting me? I can feel your anxious ,your body's hormones are going crazy just because I licked your neck. Come on Y/N." You breathed heavily not knowing what to day or how to react. His voice was suddenly so seducing and compulsive. "I can make you want me ,all it takes is one kiss. And im all yours." Dark said with a sexual tone of voice. You began to feel you wanted to give in ,one half telling that it was s bad idea. The other half way louder then the other one yelled "Its just sex right. What could go wrong?" You took a big gulp thinking about what you wanted to say ,Dark growing impatient with you. "I-I'll do it." You said with a shaky voice ,as Dark face lightened up. "Just relax." Dark instructed as he softly put his lips on top of yours.

His lips where softer then Marks ,Dark work quick as he slid his tongue into your mouth. His taste was even better ,you began to feel yourself get really aroused by him. Dark moved his tongue around your mouth exploring as much as he could ,as his grip around your wrist grew weak and he finally let go. His hands sneaked there way to your back ,clipping off your bra. As one of your hands went through his soft hair,and the other unbuttoning his flannel. He eventually broke the kiss for a breath ,but you pulled him in for more. After a while he pulled away again the both of you out of breath ,saliva making a bridge between the both of you. "How about we go somewhere more comfortable." You bit your lip to how Darks voice could make you quiver the way it did. You nodded before he picked you up ,both his hands holding your thighs. As you wrapped your legs around his waist ,and wrapped your arms around his neck.

He walked you and him up the steps ,as the both of you made out. He kicked you and Marks bedroom door open before lightly kicking it shut. He threw you on the bed ,as he took his flannel slowly and tossing it on the floor. And unbuckling his belt and sliding it off and tossing it on the ground next to his flannel. He slid his fingers through his hair teasingly before making it all messy and crawling on the bed. He crawled in between your legs ,as you giggled and placed his heads beside both your hips. He leaned in causing you to lay back. He hovered his lips over your neck before going down to your breast. He licked and sucked letting small moans and grunts out while doing so. He kissed down your stomach as you sighed in pleasure ,he got down to your v line. He tugged at your shorts teasingly ,as you began to feel butterflies grow in you stomach knowing what was going to happen next."W-Wait." You groaned softly as Dark looked up at you patiently. "I wanna make you feel good." You said in a soft shy tone ,Dark chuckled seeing you as cute. "Ah. So the little kitten wants to be in control? Whatever you want kitten." Dark shrugged as he got up and laid on the bed.

You got up and got on top of Dark. Planting soft kisses down his cold pale neck. He shuddered in pleasure ,you wasted no time going down to his v line and playing with his pants just like he did to you. He chuckled noticing what you where doing to him ,"You think seducing me like that is going to be enough?" You let out a small giggle ,as you pulled his pants down. And kissed the bulge through his boxers. "No." You answered ,knowing by know he was very aroused by you. You pull his manhood out and lick the tip ,Dark let out a small whimper of pleasure. As you took all of him in your mouth. Not really believing how you got his huge cock to fit inside your mouth. "Mmmh." You moaned softly as Dark moaned along with you. You began to bob your head which drove Dark insane ,he helped you by moving your hair out of the way. After a while he finally came all over your breast ,you then got on top of him. And slid his cock inside you without warning. You winced in pain ,your entrance trying to get used to his size. You slowly thrusted on Darks member until you got used to it. Darks hands where firm on your waist as he let out soft grunts ,after moment you bounced faster. Darks moans began to change in tone and started to sound more like Marks.

Mark had got control again over his body, "Fuck! W-What are you doing ,Y/N." Mark moaned loudly ,as you went faster to breathless and tired to answer any of his questions. "Im gonna cum." Mark moaned out breathlessly. You leaned down and kissed him ,slowly sliding your tongue into his mouth as he kissed back. With a soft grunt of pleasure ,you pulled him out of you before he could cum. Laying down beside him ,the both of you trying to catch your breathes. "Soooo what just happened?" Mark asked with a
sigh ,you looked at him with exhaustion. "Im to tired to talk about it." You pulled the covers over the both of you ,while getting all comfy putting your head on Marks chest. You and Mark drifted off into sleep after a long moment of silence.

Hi sweet nerds ,tell me if you want me to continue this if not don't say anything. K bye❤