Chapter Twenty Six:

Chapter Twenty Six:

Andy's Point of View:

Getting released from the hospital after not showering for weeks should have felt better than it did. Instead, it felt like I was just going back to a life that wasn't mine anymore. A life where I had to make decisions and answer questions that I wasn't ready for. I wasn't ready to face what was coming, and she wasn't sure that I ever would be. 

I knew that I couldn't just forgive Harry after everything he's done. I couldn't just act like he didn't break me apart piece by piece no matter how much I may have wanted to. Everything wasn't okay between me and the curly headed boy, and I didn't know how to make them right. Hell, I didn't even know if I did want to make things right. 

Then there was Niall, who said the right things and put the broken pieces of me back where they went even if he lost a little of himself in the process. He was standing in front of me, just a few days ago, asking me to love him back. And a part of me does love him. A part of me loves him so much that I feel physical pain. 

I never wanted to be part of a love triangle, and I never thought I would ever doubt Harry's love for me. I never wanted to betray Harry's trust for me, but that's exactly what's happened. 

Maybe I should just accept that we're all just awful people, and none of us deserve to be happy.

"Andy, why aren't you asleep?" Niall's voice broke through the stillness of the night and snapped me away from my thoughts.

It was my first night back at his house since I had been released, and I had thought that I was the only one who was still awake. Liv and Arran had fallen asleep hours ago leaving me to sit in the living room alone over thinking life.

"Can't." I replied curtly, not feeling up to a deep and meaningful conversation with Niall right now.

"Me either. We really made a mess of things this time, didn't we?" Niall sighed, and Andy was sure that if she were looking at him right now, she would see him run his fingers through his blonde hair that he desperately needed to cut. "I don't expect you to leave him for me. I never thought you would leave him at all. You love him too much for that, even if you shouldn't love him at all. I wish that you could love me like that, Andy. I really do. I just know that you never will. You'll never love anyone else like that." He continued, and I felt my heart break a little more with each word that he said.

"It wasn't supposed to be like this. It was never supposed to be like this. He was never supposed to have some secret love child. He was never supposed to lie to me. He was never supposed to kiss her. The sad thing is, I can't even be mad at him for it, because what I did was worse. What we did was way worse. He'll leave me Niall. I gave him the out he has to be looking for. He'll be free to be with her." I admitted, even though the last thing I wanted was to be admitting things.

The only thing that I wanted was to curl up into a ball and forget. Forget everything. Maybe the 5 Seconds of Summer boys had it right when they wished that they could wake up with amnesia. Because that's all I really wanted. I wish that if that car crash hadn't of killed me that it could have at least taken my memories away.

I hated the way that I felt, and I hated the way that my life was turning out. This wasn't right. Like I told Niall, it just wasn't supposed to be this way.

"I don't think your betrayal was any worse than his. You two are just toxic for each other, Andy. You just have to accept it. You're so bad for each other." Niall tried, but I just shook my head. 

"Why can't things be easy? Just once?" I asked as the first tear fell from my eyes. 

I curled into Niall's side and laid my head on his shoulder. It wasn't long before he began stroking my hair, and I began to cry harder. Everything was falling apart.