Chapter Eight:

Chapter Eight:

Andy's Point of View:

In today's society, we hear a lot about willpower. Mostly we are hearing about the lack of it, but that's not the point. The point is that we hear a lot about self control and what it means to sacrifice things for the greater good.

So what can you do when you feel your willpower slipping through your fingers almost like it was never there to begin with? Or the self control you spent years building up goes back down the drain with every shot of tequila that the cute bartender pours?

I didn't know much about any of this, but I had a feeling that I was closer to finding out than I ever wanted to be. 

When I was younger, I had my age as an excuse when people asked me why I didn't have any willpower and went out and partied every night. Now, I have my children as an excuse to avoid alcohol and stay in on the weekends instead of going out and grinding on strangers.

That's why I had to wonder how I wound up here. At a bar in London in the middle of the afternoon drinking away my sorrows while watching the bartender flirt with a brunette a few stools down.

Harry and I had arrived back to the United Kingdom a few hours ago, and I was already feeling suffocated inside that house. So, while Harry went to pick our kids up from Niall's, I left.

 It has been two days since I was fired from my modeling job, and two days since I had last said a word to Harry. He had blown up at me about not eating properly, and I blew up at him about minding his own business. Of course, it is his business, but I didn't want to admit that he was right and I was overreacting. So that's why I've been shutting him out. 

"Can I have another?" I asked the bartender with a flutter of my eyelashes hoping that he wouldn't cut me off just yet, even though I had most likely consumed my body weight in tequila. 

"This is the last one. Then I'll get you some water and call you a cab." He said sternly, and all of the sudden he wasn't all that cute anymore. His eyes were too small for his face and his crooked nose had been broken a few too many times.

While I patiently awaited for my drink to be placed in front of me, I drunkenly scanned the bar for someone entertaining to waste my time. Maybe there was someone I could spill my story to without it ending up on the cover of a trash magazine that Harry would believe over me.

That was when I saw them. A couple sitting closer than necessary really. That familiar blonde haired bitch sitting next to a curly headed cheater and liar. I could feel my heart breaking as he threw his head back in laughter at something she had said. It had been a long time since he's looked that carefree when he was out with me.

Then it occurred to me that he had once again lied to me. He wasn't out picking up our children. Instead, he was here. And he was here with her.

I still didn't know her name, but I didn't feel like I needed to. I knew enough about her from the rumors that circled her. She was relentless when it came to men and could never stay married for more than a few year. She was famous for flirting with anyone in her sights, but I never thought that Harry would actually fall for it.

I downed my shot before I pulled my body off of my stool and made my way over to the happy couple. I was lucky I had managed to keep my balance long enough to make it to their table in the back.

She saw me before he did, and her eyes widened. She looked as if she had seen a ghost, and I didn't blame her. She knew that I could be scary when someone threatened what I love, and right now, she was tearing my family apart. 

Harry's expression matched his girlfriend's when he turned around to see what had captured her attention. Only instead of shock, his eyes showed nothing but endless guilt.