30 - Research Purposes

Start from the beginning

"Yea definitely Jackson." I mumble sarcastically. "Don't even fucking try it." I say grabbing his hands. Motherfucker was gonna slap it. He starts chuckling.

"How'd you know?" He laughs out.

"Because I think I'd know you by now."

***

"Guys I'm staying here!" I say skipping down the stairs early morning.

"Wait really? Oh my god I was so scared Jackson was going to start being a cold bitch again," Adrian sighs dramatically making me laugh.

Jackson comes behind me mocking him.

"Oh guess what!" Luca shouts running down the hall. "I got two snakes." He says as they wrap around his arms. Jackson's mouth opens wide and I cover it before he says something.

"Look at em!" I say in a baby voice. They were so small and cute. Jackson glares at Luca hard. I hit his chest telling him to stop.

"Watch this." Adrian points to Luca and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Kiona told me I should get them." Luca tells him shrugging. Jackson stops glaring at him and looks down at me and shrugs.

"Alright whatever." He shrugs it off. I raise an eyebrow at Adrian.

"See he listens to you." And I deny it. "You wanna test it?" He challenges and I nod rolling my eyes. There's no fucking way. Me and Adrian make eye contact before looking at Jackson.

"What?" Jackson questions.

"Nothing..." We both mumble. He looks at us weirdly before walking to the family room.

"Ok so what's your plan." I say sitting at a kitchen stool.

"Uh I don't know ask him for something. But not something small, something like hmm a car or ooh! Ask for a pool and hot tub, and then that'll be my gift from you."

I laugh and shake my head. I'm not going to ask for those." He gives me a pointed look.

"For research purposes." I look at him reluctantly linking pinkies.

"Now go." He rushes me off to the family room. I look back at him and he whisper shouts telling me to go.

"No!"

"Go!" Luca urges next to Adrian.

"Hey Jackson." I mumble quietly sitting next to him and putting my legs over his thighs.

"Hey babydoll." He acknowledges. I got so comfortable watching tv with him for a few minutes I forgot what I was here for.

"You know what I think is cool." I say looking at him then glancing at the guys in the kitchen. "Like when I start working the first thing I'm going to buy is a Ferrari and—"

"You want a ferrari?" He furrows his eyebrows looking at me and rubbing my legs.

"Yea, I'd think it be really cool and plus with my new job I could easily afford it." I purse my lips.

"You want it now? I'll buy it if you want it babydoll."

"No," I bite my lip grabbing his hands. I glance at Adrian and them and they were literally rolling on the floor. "I'll buy it."

"If you want it now, I'll buy it. I actually have a guy who customized mine and a place that manufactures them." Fuck, Adrian was right. I scrunch my nose.

"I change my mind I don't want it anymore. If you buy it anyway Jackson I swear."

"That's an empty threat Ki, but ok." He says as I get off of him.

"We fucking told you!" They all shout and I frown.

"Shit, while you're at it, tell him to buy me a birthday present next time." Liam begs. I scrunch my face again.

"Fuck y'all, he's being kind?" I lie.

"Nope, you made him this way and I honestly don't have a problem." Adrian smiles making me crack a smile too.

"Even if he won't admit it, he likes you if that isn't obvious enough. He's in denial. Like you are!" Luca teases.

"I'm not in denial! You want me to admit it then I'll admit it." I say folding my arms.

"Admit what?" Jackson strolls in ever so casually.

"Oh wow, this is good." Adrian says eating imaginary popcorn.

"Nothing." I mumble and Liam raises an eyebrow at me.

"You're both in denial." Liam scoffs and I glare at them to change the subject. None of them said anything so I did.

"Jackson you know how you promised me a graduation gift?" I speak up.

"Yes and if you really want the ferrari, I can get it baby-" he starts but he's cut off with laughter from the guys.

"Baby, that was a joke." I say. "Anyway, we should go see the Pelicans, so I can see my boyfriend Brandon Ingram." I joke.

"Ooh court-side tickets Jackie?" Luca begs. They only did shit like this to fuck with him. They were all rich.

"Ew you like Brandon Ingram? Not even lonzo?" Liam scoffs making a face.

"Ain't nothing wrong with Brandon." I say making a face back at him.

"You wanna go to a Pelicans game just to see Brandon?" Jackson asks.

"No that was joke," somewhat. "I just wanna go to a game." I say and he nods.

"On another note Jackson, can you buy me another car for my birthday? I'll even pay half." Luca proposes.

"The hell? No your have your own money." Jackson says making a face.

"Told you." Adrian mumbles.

_______________

A/N
I really love Adrian's character lmao

I don't know why my wattpad's Trippin, it wont let me change my email so I can finally dm people back and respond to your comments that you post on my board. It's frustrating!! I do read all of the comments, I like reading them!

chanelvasussenbach I saw your comment, and I wanted to say thank you, I really appreciate it💛