Surprise Trip to Maui, Gone Wrong

It was a just a normal day in Pittsburgh, Cali, Clay, Ben, and there parents Rodna and George were just celebrating finishing another school year. Little did the kids know there parents had a itsy bitsy surprise up their sleeve.

"Kids, come here." Rodna said.

"We're trying to make a TikTok, one second." Clay said.

"You're not going to want to miss this, girls." George said.

"Dad, if you stop them in the middle of a TikTok, you're dead meat. Those VSCO girls, am I right. As the only boy, I have to keep the balance, so that's why I'm never off Fortnite." Ben said.

"Sam, you have a TikTok account too, don't act like you don't use it all the time." Cali chuckled.

"Cali stop, I sounded cool for a second." Ben yelled.

"Ben, you're distracting my TikTok parter, stop it." Clay said.

"Why does everyone have to come at me, I'm just a 15 year old boy trying to live my life." Ben explained.

"Yeah and we're 15 year old TikTokers trying to get famous, but no, our 15 year old tweaker triplet has to be a mother trucking idiot. Now shut uppppppp." Cali said.

"Mommmmm, she's mean." Ben cried out.

"You just said you were 15 and now your calling your mom for help in your arguments, pathetic." Clay said.

"I'm telling your crush you like him." Ben said.

"You better not, you're such a child. This is why you've never had a girlfriend." Clay said.

"Or it's because he's gay." Cali chuckled.

"I should have just left you in that pond to drown." Ben said.

"That's to far, that's death Ben. Are you serious." Cali said as she walked away and slammed the door.

"What the hell Ben, you don't say that to your sister. She's never gonna forgive you for this. You're such a pathetic little bitch. Sometimes I wish you were the one in the pond." Clay said.

"Okay okay, that was really far, what I was gonna tell you guys is that we're going to Maui tomorrow, but I don't know, you guys seem like you're gonna be in this fight for a while, should we reschedule for another flight? Or are you guys going to make up?" George asked.

"I don't know, I'm in my feelings right now. Can you just leave me alone?!" Ben said.

"Did I just hear you tell your dad to leave you alone, you do not talk to your parents like that. Rodna screamed.

"What are you going to do about it?!" Ben said.

"Oh, this shit just got real." Clay whispered to Cali from across the door.

"You fucking bastard, I wish I would've just had twins, you're such a disappointment, compared to Clay and Cali, you're trash from the garbage. Go to your room now, by the way, we're going on the trip, but you're not. You will stay with your aunt Maisy." Rodna said.

"I hate you, whenever I get the chance I steal a rocket launcher and blow your heads off. You're the worst parents ever!" Ben said.

Rodna started crying, she never cries. George tried to console her but the tears just kept coming. Clay and Cali came in and gave her a hug and said that it was going to be okay.

The next few hours no one was talking to each other except Cali and Clay. All they were talking about was how Bens stupid and they hate him.

During these hours Ben was ripping up pictures of his family, he was furious. No one can really say how mad he was. It was unthinkable.

Thanks for reading, update coming soon. But for now, love your family, and don't blow there heads off with rocket launchers. They won't come back😂