Your youngest (▰˘◡˘▰)

Blair

-Andrew spent more time telling you he was fine than arranging a sitter for Elliot
-When you eventually found one, Andrew lost the plot entirely
-"Sweetie, calm down. We've done this before."
-"Well yeah, but this is probably the last time and it's nerve wracking."
-"Excuse me but who's doing the hard work here?"
-"...You win."
-It wasn't a win lose thing but ok go off I guess.
-Andrew almost cried because you basically broke his hand.
-Tears actually fell when your daughter, Leah Vivienne Bryson was born at some ungodly point in the morning on July 12
-When Elliot saw her he stared at her for awhile before asking when you were coming home already.
A/N: Nonchalant little shit. "Yeah mom that's great that you had a baby but when is my mommy coming home I don't wanna be stuck with dad" Fucking mood by the way.

 "Yeah mom that's great that you had a baby but when is my mommy coming home I don't wanna be stuck with dad" Fucking mood by the way

LOOK AT THE BABYYYYY

Aquaria

-Gio had just come back from last minute baby shopping with Anastasia when they found you in bed looking like you were ill.
-"Y/N are you okay?"
-"No. I'm getting contractions and I forgot how much they sucked."
-"What are those?"
-"Don't worry about it, kiddo. Gio, call your mother."
-Gio didn't really panic, at least not as much as when Anastasia was born. He just couldn't afford to piss you off and he knew that.
-Even after feeling like you'd been set on fire, you were somewhat alive, as was Gio, when at some ungodly hour of the night on February 1, Regina Jasmine Palandrani was born
-Anastasia just stared at her then looked at you and Gio looking like she felt rather betrayed.
A/N: "I thought you loved meeee 🖕" Ana be salty. She feels very attacked meanwhile her parents did nothing. I mean like when my niece was born I was salty so I feel ya kiddo.

 I mean like when my niece was born I was salty so I feel ya kiddo

Awwwwww

Miz Cracker

-You threw a pillow at Max at like three am, stared at him for a minute, then he got the message.
-You called his sister to watch the twins.
-With that under control, Max could now panic because of the third child, not just the other two. Why were you doing this again?
-Nevermind why, it's happening now and it's a little late to do anything about it, Brenda.
-The stress, panic and uncertainty of it all was worth it in the end, just as it was the first time around.
-By mid-evening on September 12, Allison Ruby Heller was born. Max cried in the corner for a solid half an hour.
-"She's way too beautiful, I don't know how you're not crying."
-"Max you're a total sap, love."
-When the twins met her you were scared. They actually really loved her and forgot you were there for a bit.