Chapters that were gonna happen but didnt cuz i suck. 🙂

What The Kids Were Their First Halloween

Adore

- Savannah was Adore's mini me
- Epic Austin Powers references were made
- "Y/N, we created a monster!"
- "Yeah no shit."

Blair

Elliot

- Elliot, ever the pure little dude, was a kitten
- "Mew!"
- "...Why is he so cute?"
- "Because he's your child."

Leah

- Leah inherited Blair's love of musicals, so she decided on Belle from Beauty and The Beast
- She fell down the stairs but wasn't a baby about it.
- "That, right there, that's your daughter, Y/N."
- "The badass Apple fell straight down from the tree...you're welcome."

Kameron

- The triplets were baby bears. You and Dane were lumberjacks. It was a wholesome little family thing.
- Carter and Jonathan ended up falling asleep in their costumes.
- "They might be little beasts, but they're just as threatening as they look."
- "Mess with them though, god knows their momma's getting the axe."

Aquaria

Anastasia

- Ana was feeling Italian lately, so she was a chef and whacked people with a spoon.
- Mostly the season ten girls. Truly, Gio's little mad Italian. Poor Mayhem, Vixen, Monique and Eureka needed ice by the end of the night.
- "Bad idea..?"
- "Probably the worst you've ever had."

Regina

- Regina was an angel. Literally. She looked adorable. Fittingly, Ana was a devil.
- They really were polar opposites. Since you and Gio couldn't fix it, you embraced it.
- "This is a statement..."
- "Just blame me if something goes wrong."
- "Noted."

Miz Cracker

Valerie & Phoenix

- The girls were a cookie and a cupcake
- Need I explain?
- "Max, why?"
- "Because why not? They're sweet enough to give people diabetes-"

Allison

- Allie is a weird kid. But this was...this took the cake. She pointed at a box of chicken nuggets and you and Max took it as your answer.
- She was the best chicken nugget ever. Valerie held up a sign that said, "*chicken nugget noises*"
- "Valerie what the-"
- "Don't even question it. Just walk away."

Brooke Lynn

Maria

- Maria decided to be a good Canadian and be a maple syrup bottle
- You and Brock gave her a Canadian Flag and put her on a bunch of pancake shaped pillows
- "That's my girl..."
- "You've never been so proud have you?"

Abbie

- Abbie was a puppy. Maria was Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz. You and Brock had a plan...
- Into the basket she goes-
- "Is this bad parenting?"
- "Well, they're not dead, so..."

Ariel

- So Bryan has zero self control. The twins inherited his fascination with The Little Mermaid. You know where this is going.
- You opened your phone to find an Instagram post showing Stella as Ariel and Ian as Flounder in the bathtub. Damnit Bryan...
- "Bryan you dumbass...why?"
- "They wanted to. I can't say no to them."

Tatianna

Theo

- Like a lot of little boys, Theo was going through a dinosaur phase. There was really only one thing to do...
- Rawr bitches.
- "Y/N, look at him-"
- "He's too good for this world..."