Abandoned with a curse 1

Chapter 1

Abandoned with a curse

My name is Olivia Knight. I am a Shape-shifter, Part witch. My mother was a witch, but she didn't know about the mistake she was going to make when she hooked up with a shape-shifter.

See, am not suppose the even exist I am a freak of nature, if they found out that I was still alive my head was theirs.

My mom abandoned me when she found out what I was but she always loved me, I didn't start to show my powers till I was in kindergarten, we were taking our naps, when the day care taker said I started to float and hover above my bed, it just got weirder from then on. I started to talk to animals, make balls of fire in my palms, and when I was starting grade one, i grew black ears and a long, graceful tail, but there were gone in a mintue. And that did it for my mom, she knew that the night people were starting to question her,

        She dropped me off at school one day, tears were streaming from her eyes, and she gave me a long hug and kiss, she said I'm sorry baby, and she said she will see me later, I looked up to her with my big violet eyes as if understanding what she was going to do, I took her hand and whispered I forgive you mommy kissed her check and jumped out, and stood on the sidewalk waving at her smiling as she drove away,

        It was when she didn't come and pick me up from school; I walked home, and cleaned up the whole house so she wouldn't be crying again when she got home.

        I waited and waited, but she never did come back home.

I went back to school the next day, with the same clothes on, because I didn't know how to get ready by myself, and that happened for 3 days, but on the fourth day I started to get really hungry. I told my teacher and she said doesn't your mommy feed you breakfast. And I just shook my head and said mommy's gone.

        And everything happened fast after that. Police questioning me over and over again, looking for my mommy, since I had no living relatives, I had to go into foster care.

        By sixth grade, I knew what I was, a witch, the knowledge of the shape-shifter came later. When I was doing a school play, I started to get pain in the legs and arms, my teeth started to grow, into canines, slowly. My eyes turned reflective. My pale skin started to grow black fur, I got scared and ran into the bathroom, and there it got a hundred times worse. I let out a scream and collapsed on the cold floor, l was crying and my hands started to burn I looked at them and claws were extending from then, my hand shrinking, my legs and arms bending till I was on all fours, I remember just letting out a growl as I was running to where all the parents and kids where getting ready, I roared at them trying to tell them to help me, all the shock on their faces as the parents threw the kids into the corners. Then grabbing anything that was long and pointy and backing me into a corner and beating me, see I was just a cub, barely big enough to fend for myself. Barely. I ran around and got to the doors trying to get through and threw my little body out the door. I kept running till I was out of the theatre. And I didn't stop there. I kept on running till I was in the forest on the other side of the city. I was breathing like crazy, and then I heard a crack behind me, there was a little rabbit looking at me, curiosity filling her eyes, I crawled up to her making me look less big and just started at her, wondering why this little white rabbit was not scared of me but all the parents were.

The next day,

I was freaking out, when I got back to Matthew and Sarah's house, my foster family, there were both young, and since Sarah couldn't have kids, they fostered me; I was one of the lucky kids.

Okay I knew that I was a witch, I could move objects with a thought of my mind, talk to animals, and make spells, I figured that out on  my own, but this shape-shifter stuff was new, I just hopped I wasn't anything else.

        I was watching TV with Matthew and Sarah, when I said that I want to go to bed early, they said okay gave me a hug and a kiss, and I was on my way to my bedroom. I loved my room, painted purple, with black trimming all around it, my queen sized bed, with more purple sheeting, me desk, purple, my dresser, black.

I looked into my floor to ceiling mirror, and said that they don't deserve a freak like you, I stared into my violet eyes, and my lips, checking my teeth, which were only dully pointy, but I knew that was only for now. I was 12 years old turning 13, but I looked older for my age. My long dark hair pulled into a ponytail, my P.J's where getting to small on me, my ankles showing and my wrist to. Then I looked back up to my face and I was crying. My mind was made.

I went sneaking out into the hallway and grab a suitcase from in the closet, I picked out my black one with purple polka dots, and carried it back to my room not making a peep. I was still crying as I threw half my clothes into it. Leaving my best clothes so that Matthew and Sarah would never forget me, I threw in my I-pod too. Just I was about to close it. The moonlight shone on the stuffed animal that my birthmother had given to me on my 5th birthday, a month before she left me, I threw it in too. I grabbed my winter jacket and whipped it on, changed to jeans and a t-shirt.

        Just as I was about to open the window, I stopped dead in my tracks. What about Matthew and Sarah? They've been the best parents any kid would want, how would that make them feel if there kid, just poof disappeared? I can't do that too them. But I can't stay either.

I grabbed a purple pen and a ripped out a piece of paper from my history scribbler, and sat down at my desk and started to write a note to them it wasnt easy either;

Dear, (Matthew and Sarah)

             Dad and Mom

I'm so so sorry, but I don't want you to worry about me. Okay?

I know I have to go, you won't want me, when you know what I am, it is danger to you to have me. You never ever! Did anything wrong, you have to know that, its not your fault okay?, I have to go now, but remember I LOVE YOU!

love your daughter,

Olivia.

There were tears streaming down my face uncontrollably, and they were dropping on the paper.

I made my bed and put the note gently on the pillows.

        I have to go now, I thought before I chicken out. I opened my window again letting the cold air in, I zipped out my jacket and climbed out the window holding my suitcase.

Soo what do you think?  I just thought of the Idea but im not sure if its good, please leave a comment and tell me what you think

Thanks for reading this,

Sassygurl