~Introduction~

~Third person view~

The demons. Known to be the cruelest clan in all of Brittania. One of the two clans causing a holy war. You could say the demons were a troublesome lot....
Within this clan stands three demon princes, Meliodas Lostvayne being the name of the oldest prince, heir to the throne of gaining the title "The Demon King."
The current demon king (we have no knowledge of his true name), is the kidnapper of the goddess clan. Stealing over 150 a year, he places them all in a dungeon for around only a month, with not much food and/or water.
After this long months wait, a cerenomy, known as "Doomsday" takes place, where 3 out of these 150 goddesses are chosen to become the demon princes servants.

So what happens to the goddesses after a year, you ask? Well, you could say a number of things could happen. They could be either slaughtered, raped, murdered, and thrown into a mysterious ocean, or just kept in their dungeons. Most of the time, they sadly choose rape..but the others have also been possibilities.

This year is special. It marks the year of a demon and goddess meeting. Their journey, explained through this story. Legends are shared about these two. They changed Britannia's history, and have also changed the way that not only the demon and goddess clan see each other, but the rest of the clans status with one another, too.

Meliodas Lostvayne, and Elizabeth Liones.