Can I save them

"Well at least, let me please go back and let my brothers know. They are even better than I am. They are good people" he stressed. "They will have the believers and others whom they can listen to" the Angel pointed.  

"How can they if there are those that are hypocrites. How would you know who to believe? If I can save my brothers, there will be so many that will believe in you or the "big man"  begs the man named Bruce. "Why should we break the rules for you? We have never ever considered this for anyone. There are so many they can listen to. If they won't hear them, then they deserve what they get. 

If we allow you to go back and warn your brothers, then we should allow that for everyone that has a similar request." says Gabriel the Angel.

"The difference is my brothers have influence over so many people. The ability to spread your word is so easy. Let me help with making sure there are many more people follow you." replies Bruce. "I know they would do anything to avoid what I'm seeing now." he pleads.

Remembering the fires all around; the darkness; the screams of those in pain increase his motivation to convince Gabriel.

Surprisingly Gabriel and the other angels glide away briefly, considering the possibility. Bruce hoping fiercely the angels will consider his request. "I would return in any form including animals just to get the chance. I may not be saved, but at least they will have the opportunity to be saved. I don't want them to see the horror. I know we always talked about a heaven and hell. But who really believed that?  Who really believed that there was a heaven and hell. Most of the religious people talked and preached about it, but few really believed it. Now, i find it's for real. I have to give my brothers the chance to know it is real.

Gabriel and the angels discuss if this is even feasible. "We can actually do it, but what form would be best to actually send him back in? How much time would we give him? What restrictions should we put on him while he's back? The master would want me to make a strong case to send him back. What would be a sign of failure on his part?" All of the angels agreed with the questions Gabriel brought up.

In front of the master, Gabriel brought this unusual case. The master already knew what was coming before Gabriel approached. "Make your case why this man should be sent back to the land of the living!" sternly put.