99. Twice Imagine 9/9

BLACK

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The image painted my head as I felt heart broken and remorsed that I didn't confess earlier to Tsuyu, finding out the relationship on social media as it made me stay in bed for very long time; eyes getting tired.

I heard a knock on my door as I stood up intensely, my heart started to increase as I slowly got out of bed and went downstairs. I looked through the hole in the door to see a familiar face, I tidied up my clothes as I tried not to make a blush to appear on my face. I open the door as I saw her beauty in front of me, her drenched hair from the rain as she has a relieved look on her face as she sighs.

"Is it okay for me to come in, the rain and has gotten worse as I was walking home..." Tzuyu tries to hide her embarrassment as I nodded and quickly let her in.

She knew where I lived because I intived her to my house a couple of times for study sessions, her house was more further away so I knew it would be a struggle when going back to her house.

"I'll get you spare clothes, my bathroom is upstairs..." I told her as I handed her spare clothes whilst she went into the bathroom.

As I closed the door I fanned myself because I felt my cheeks going hot as I smiled, I calmed myself down as I knew that she was taken so I stopped myself from overthinking.

I created a cup of tea as i tried to pick a flavour and herb that Tzuyu liked, i placed the cups on the coffee table as I sat on the couch whilst turning on the TV to watch something to distract me as I waited for Tzuyu to come down. I heard little footsteps down the stairs as I look back as she dried her hair with a towel while smiling shyly at me as I told her to sit on the couch and relax, I put in a film as Tsuyu suggested it.

We sat for a while in silence as we watched the film and giggled sometimes when we found something funny, not believing the sight I saw as she looked angelic with the baggy clothes on which makes her cute.

"So how's your relationship?" I asked as I was curious, trying not to look into her dark orbs.

"We're not together anymore, it was just not working out.." She said with a pout as I felt bad about asking about it.

"I'm sorry that I asked, it was a bit rude of me..." I tried not to get excited as I could still have a chance to confess to her.

"No, no it's okay. That just says that relationships don't always work for everyone" She replied to me with a comforting smile.

We looked back at the TV screen once again as we carried on watching the movie in silence.

As an hour passes, the movie finished as we gobbled the snacks in front of us as I noticed Tzuyu falling asleep on the couch. I get a blanket from upstairs as I cover Tzuyu with it while slowly and gently placing a pillow underneath her head.

I get the cups into the sink and all the rubbish to the bin as I knew the next day I would be tired to clean it all up so I decided to get it done now than later. Quietly as I was trying not to wake up Tzuyu I was switching the lights off, I was about to go upstairs as I hear faint knocking on the door.

Without looking though the hole to look who it was, I opened the door as I could still hear the rain patterning.

Why is Tzuyu in front of me right now?