47. Twice Imagine (11)

Because people wanted a part 2 of the Mina Imagine

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I thought it was Mina...

Who is it?

I pondered as Mina left to go to JYP, i was alone and scared in the house.

I questioned myself what to do....

I may be just imagining it but, this happens every night....and i feel a person next to me....

I pulled a knife in the kitchen as i placed it under the bed.

I set a camera in the room as for evidence if anything happens.

00:30AM

Half and hour "Mina" will come past the door and hug me...

I started to shake and cling onto the silk sheets as i shut my eyes quickly.

All i have to do is pretend to be asleep

That's all i have to do...

00:59AM

One minute left....

My heart started to race as i tried to calm myself down

1:00AM

The door creaked open as i tried not to run away...

The footsteps walked across my area as heavy weight landed on the bed.

Just before i was about to hug "Mina" i swung my hand under the bed and swiftly pulled the knife out.

I sat on top this person as the knife was pointing down to them. I pulled my mask up to see....

 I pulled my mask up to see

Mina...In shock

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING (Y/N)?" She said with concern as she was breathing rapidly with tears in her eyes.

"I THOUGHT YOU WAS SOMEONE ELSE...im sorry" I got off her as i put the knife onto the desk.

"I got home early today, we finished the recording and we could go home after"
She looked into my orbs.