~6~

"Beauty"

"Beauty"

Author PoV
2:48am
The girl made small steps back to her room, coming from the toilet. The corridors was quiet, as it should be at this time.

"just a little more" she whispered to herself, slowly tip toping, finding it hard not to make the wooden floor creek.

"no stop!" A yell was heard making her stop on her tracks, she turned around walking towards the noise. Yoongi's room. Without thinking she turned the knob and walking into pure darkness. she walked up to the bed, there he laid on his back, his head moving from one side to another, his forehead forming wet sweats making his hair stuck on the edge. His eyes kept closed, his hands tightened around the covers.

"shit.." she whispered, getting a hold of one of his hand, caressing the top.

"hey it's okay, it's okay" the veins around his arms slowly started to disappear, fists turned into open hand, his hands immediately intertwined with hers, holding her tight. She continued to comfort him, trying to ease the pain. Come to think of it, why did this happen? Why did she do that? Am just here to comfort him, everyone needs someone to comfort them. She thought and brushed it off.

She tried to release her hand from his embrace as his nightmare finally stopped, but he won't budge. She even tried pulling herself out but to her surprise his hand tightened even more. All of a sudden, he pulled her from her hand to the bed, she laid sideways and so did he, their intertwined hands laid in between them as both their faced each other.

"what are you doing here..." his voice came out deep, deeper than expected, his eyes still closed not bothered to open them.

"umm...well... I heard a few noises-"

"so you thought let's check it out.?" He interrupted

"at least I helped you out, no thank you or anything" she barked back, rolling her eyes. He unexpectedly chucked at her response, grabbing her waist pulling her closer to him.

"w-wha-at a-are you doing...?" He brought his face closer to hers, finally opening his eyes.

"thanking you.." he cupped her cheek with his hand, lightly pressing his lips against hers.

Yoongi's month travelled down to her jaw, slowly leaving visible red hickys. He lifted himself from the bed and gently placed himself ontop of her. Her hand placed on the bed, shocked? Confused? This is too much, feelings are being thrown like it's trash, the feelings that she's feeling like now, is incredible but also the complete opposite at the same time. She laid there allowing him to feel her, touch her.

"touch me baby.." he whispered into her ears

"I want to feel your touch again...." Yoongi got a hold of her hands and placed them around his neck.

"it's okay...we don't have to do anything...." he came closer placing a light kiss on her forehand before placing himself back on his side of the bed, turning around his back facing her. Why does she feel bad now? Okay I feel like shit now, what am I going to do? She decided to do something about it as the tension was rising, he placed his hand under his head, resting. Y/N moved closer, wrapping her hands around his unexpectedly small waist, her head resting on his back.

"am sorry"

To be continued...